Online Vinyl Deals

FWIW, the albums plays without issue. But here's a photo so you all can judge the artistic merit. Note: angle of photo doesn't show all the creasing and I tried to take off one of the stickers but it started to peel part of the cover off with it.View attachment 169431
Like new as in well, like, it’s new to you.

Like new as in well, like, it’s new to you.
Thanks, all, for your replies. You've made me go from angry to laughing about it.

One more detail: I get on amazon chat to report this issue last night. The person (whose name suggests he's in India) says: "I've reported this problem" and "please rest assured, this will never happen again," to which I wrote back "Sorry, but I don't believe you." Response: "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

On sale for $36 but does not come with guitar pick and lyric book for some reason...

Was originally almost $50 bucks new.

View attachment 169530
Waiting for the day when someplace called Pen Records has a 15th anniversary sale code...

EDIT: Please ignore me because I am still a middle-school boy.

Last edited:
FWIW, the albums plays without issue. But here's a photo so you all can judge the artistic merit. Note: angle of photo doesn't show all the creasing and I tried to take off one of the stickers but it started to peel part of the cover off with it.View attachment 169431
try a hair dryer on those stickers on front and that might get them off without ruining the cover (obviously remove the record first).

but big yikes. i've had this happen once before with an amazon warehouse record.

Back