Online Vinyl Deals

Try “HATTER” for 10% off two in stock items?
thanks! just looking to buy 1 so i get less side eye from my wife haha. but ended up just doing the ol trick where you add a "." somewhere randomly in the first half of your email address to sign up for a new account and used PLUNGE for 10% off.

Hey, all. I’m unloading my personal collection of 80s/90s indie/alt/punk records on eBay at the moment. Pavement, KARP, Unwound, GBV, and lots more. Here’s the link to my seller page. Totally willing to bundle shipping as needed. Thanks for looking!
wrong thread though, none of these are going to be deals, except maybe “super golden original moment” which is a seriously slept-on ripper
Yeah, pretty sure we don’t do auctions here, and surely not in the Deals thread if we do.

already watching that versus LP lol
I am happy you replied to this prior to the post getting deleted or I woulda likely missed this completely . This collection is fantastic. Gonna have to check on some of these as the auction date get closer.

Not the right place for this message though I am glad the mistake was made.

I just got a delivery update from Amazon about the Billie Holiday AP. March 28, so tomorrow. No actual shipping notice yet, but this may be really happening.
No shipping notice yet but did get an email from JeffB a couple of weeks ago that said I would get it between April 8 and April 20

Edit: just checked my AMZ account and it says Billie arrives Tuesday. Since I am close to the warehouse, I will probably get a shipping notice just after midnight.

Back