Online Vinyl Deals

Mine arrived today, also victim to dish-warp, but it's not exactly even across the entire records so there's the slightly wavy kind of warp as well. It's all mild enough that for one side of each record (the "upside-down dish" side), my record clamp could push down the middle and (mostly) flatten it out. But the other sides will give my tonearm a good ride, so I'll be looking into a return. Nice box and good looking vinyl, but I guess that doesn't count for much if it can't be played.
Got mine today too. Mine isn’t warped but I think the red discs are slightly pressed off center (The Blue seem fine) just a slight sway doesn’t effect playback. The samples all sounded really good.

I seem to recall folks looking for this record, maybe @MikeH? 20% off at Magnolia:

They are having an early Black Friday sale with 20% off under $100 spent, 25% off $100-200.

I seem to recall folks looking for this record, maybe @MikeH? 20% off at Magnolia:

They are having an early Black Friday sale with 20% off under $100 spent, 25% off $100-200.
Yea--I was looking for a version pressed at QRP and tracked one down but thanks!

Dualtone has 35% off their entire store:

Dualtone has 35% off their entire store:

Guessing this is the cheapest we'll see Mouserat for a little bit for those who didn't secure one of the eight billion pre-order variants.

Guessing this is the cheapest we'll see Mouserat for a little bit for those who didn't secure one of the eight billion pre-order variants.
I secured one, but it got delayed. Hopefully they still them pressed and shipped. (Magnolia)

some decent sales over at comeback vinyl:

some decent sales over at comeback vinyl:

Some stuff there people had been promoting here. RSD Prine Live Box Set, Deja Vu Alternates, Son of Schmillson MoFi, Billie Eilish. On a bit of a vinyl diet but worth looking if you're not!

Back