Online Vinyl Deals

Yeah. There are actually 2 boxsets. There's one that I'm holding and then there's one in the box still. The corners and sides are banged up and dented on both of them, but in somewhat different spots. The one in the box still was on the bottom, so it got hit more on the bottom end, since it could literally slide outside of the gaping holes in the sides. The one that I'm holding in the image has some of the shrink peeling off in that spot shown, but also corners that are dented in and it's knock on the side. It's a gold box and looks shiny, but if you picked it up it person, it's disappointing.

I get dinged up shit constantly and don't worry about it too much. But, for me, It's one thing when it's an issue with it being damaged in transit, because, that happens. It's another thing when they intentionalaly ship you something like garbage and it's damaged as a result of their choices to ship something to you like garbage. If I sent you a record and the sleeve was bent, the vinyl would probably still play. But, if I sent it to you in a plastic back and it was creased up, I'm still a dick for doing it and it never needed to happen.
So whatcha saying is... you've now got two blemished Entroducing boxsets for the price of zero dollars. Hmmm. Any chance you'd like to sell me one? ;)

So whatcha saying is... you've now got two blemished Entroducing boxsets for the price of zero dollars. Hmmm. Any chance you'd like to sell me one? ;)

It's definitely worth asking, but I ordered two because the other one is going to someone IRL (I think that's how the kids use that term).

I recently got a Coltrane box for free under similar circumstances. The worse my luck gets the better it gets.

It's definitely worth asking, but I ordered two because the other one is going to someone IRL (I think that's how the kids use that term).

I recently got a Coltrane box for free under similar circumstances. The worse my luck gets the better it gets.
So I hear you got a Coltrane boxset for zero dollars... I'm IRL and have money. Ha ha.

Yeah man. No worries about the DJ Shadow. Figured you were hooking someone else up already.

I'm still trying to find the Coktrane box for $60ish

Yeah. That situation was a little weird. He told me that he had another at the end, because he offered to send a different copy out and I told him not to worry about it. He still never listed it, though. Last I saw, he was selling the TMR Sleep box for about $30 brand new, but you had to pick it up in person in Tennessee.

@Skalap my Morrissey box is out for delivery today 😲😲😲

I’m not in so it’ll be tomorrow before I get it but still bought in Portugal on Monday and out for delivery in Ireland on Wednesday is bloody impressive!

They can be very good sometimes. One of my orders was ready for pick-up two hours after I confirmed the order. The next day, all my orders were ready for pick-up. Thanfully they will hold my packages until I arrive for vacations.

I’ve got the Jamila Woods in my cart and I’m considering the Kelly Finnegan. With 25% off it makes it very tempting.

Two of my favorite albums so far this year, probably #1 (Kelly) and #5 (Jamila), so I hope you pulled the trigger on that deal! The Kelly Finnigan sounds fantastic and the Jamila has a really cool marbling effect that is hard to see from pictures; both are definitely worth grabbing.

Love the Hamilton box set!
I'm mad because Hamilton is going to be in Baltimore on my birthday but tickets are ridiculous. There was actually an article in the paper questioning why all the shows weren't sold out when there are many great seats available for $300 a piece....

I'm mad because Hamilton is going to be in Baltimore on my birthday but tickets are ridiculous. There was actually an article in the paper questioning why all the shows weren't sold out when there are many great seats available for $300 a piece....

You could always try the online lottery two days before for $10 tickets or in person rush tickets day of. Honestly, it's the best piece of art I've ever witnessed (seen it three times) and is well worth the money.

Back