Online Vinyl Deals

A few folks on Reddit already have received their zippers. Others have claimed their packages (per the carrier) weigh well below what a single LP or multiple LPs should weigh. Some are receiving their packages via First Class mail, another bad sign.
We're these purchased through Walmart? Mine was through eBay. Not that it matters really.

Did these guys send you tracking #'s? I've got an order in with them. I got a notice, with a #, but it never progressed past the "label printed" status. Never tracked or even logged as having been actually shipped. It's been a week. They said it's shipped. Wondering if I should continue to hassle them.

You mean JustForYou? I haven't heard anything. I need to follow up on it.

Wilco being there deluxe edition: $35.72

Wilco being there deluxe edition: $35.72
not helping :)

My JustForYou order got cancelled. No zippers for meeee.

Mine got canceled too.

"Dear customer,

Thank you for your understanding.

It is beyond our expectation that our products to be so popular.While being happy, I am very sorry to inform you that your order has been canceled because the item you purchased is out of stock now.It is expected to be in stock about one month.It is for a long time to wait, I have to cancel your order.Thank you very much for your support. We will issue you a full refund and you will be notified of the refund within 48 hours.

Sorry about any inconvenience this may caused to you.

Have a good day.

Sincerely,

David"

I contacted them for clarification that my item was actually a record. Two days later, I got the notice that the order was cancelled because the item was out of stock.

This is also my story

Mine got canceled too.

"Dear customer,

It is beyond our expectation that our products to be so popular.While being happy, I am very sorry to inform you that your order has been canceled because the item you purchased is out of stock now.It is expected to be in stock about one month.It is for a long time to wait, I have to cancel your order.Thank you very much for your support. We will issue you a full refund and you will be notified of the refund within 48 hours.

Have a good day.

Sincerely,

David"

This is also my story

Moment of disappointment until I realized what was out of stock was zippers.

Mine got canceled too.

"Dear customer,

Have a good day.

Sincerely,

David"

This is also my story
I received a similar message about cancellation of my order this morning from "Jake". I hadn't yet asked for any clarification on the contents of said order. Walmart had already refunded my PayPal account.

I received a similar message about cancellation of my order this morning from "Jake". I hadn't yet asked for any clarification on the contents of said order. Walmart had already refunded my PayPal account.

Here's the followup

ME:

Which product are you referring to? I ordered several of them.

ME again:

Nevermind. I see that you've canceled everything, even though they are all still listed as available at a higher price on Walmart.com

Thanks

Them:

Me:

I don't understand. You still have most of that stuff listed as in stock for a higher price. Plus, nobody has answered my question about why the descriptions for the products are for zippers. On top of that, the shipping date wasn't until next month anyway.

Them:

Hello,

Thank you for your reminding.

I will deal with this problem immediately.

Have a good day.

Sincerely,

David

The Hamilton Original Broadway Cast Recording (4xLP) is down to $45.02 - lowest ever - on Amazon.

Price history:

amazon.png

Last edited:
Back