Online Vinyl Deals

are the real cards still like $100 ?

I won mine in the early 90s thru Goldmine magazine in a 'blind bid' situation. Think I paid $50, which felt like a lot at the time (my income was pretty meager). They are the 1978 re-print edition.

Update on Covert Vinyl sale.

I recently received the four records I'd ordered a couple of weeks ago from Covert Vinyl's 50% off sale. The albums were packaged very well. All appear to be in perfect shape and are housed in outer sleeves. I also received a page-long letter thanking me for my purchase, providing a bit of information about the shop, and encouraging future purchases with a one-time-use discount code. Pretty sure I'd never heard of them before, but I certainly am impressed by this experience and wouldn't hesitate to order from Covert again. Figured I'd share this for current and/or future reference.

Last edited:

I recently received the four records I'd ordered a couple of weeks ago from Covert Vinyl's 50% off sale. The albums were packaged very well. All appear to be in perfect shape and are housed in outer sleeves. I also received a page-long letter thanking me for my purchase, providing a bit of information about the shop, and encouraging future purchases with a one-time-use discount code. Pretty sure I'd never heard of them before, but I certainly am impressed by this experience and wouldn't hesitate to order from Covert again. Figured I'd share this for current and/or future reference.
This is great to hear. I ordered several from them that should be here soon. It was a really good deal!

I received the four records I ordered from Covert Vinyl's 50% off sale a couple of weeks ago. The albums were packaged very well. All appear to be in perfect shape and are housed in outer sleeves. I also received a page-long letter thanking me for my purchase, providing a bit of information about the shop, and encouraging future purchases with a one-time-use discount code. Pretty sure I'd never heard of them before, but I certainly am impressed by this experience and wouldn't hesitate to order from Covert again. Figured I share this for current and/or future reference.

Appreciate the follow up! I did a google search and seen some people warning not to buy from them so it scared me off. I'll probably grab a few in a future sale if it happens again because I had about 4-5 in my cart before I pulled out.

My update on Covert Vinyl: I also received a record from 50% off sale well packaged, on time, etc. It was the Grundman DSotM.

I washed it immediately and, while removing it from the wash, it slipped and fell hard on the edge of a drywall window alcove. Side 2 sounds great! Side 1 is F-d. So I paid 50% and ended up w/ 50% of an album!! 🤡:poop:☔

I really dig that he puts them in outer sleeves.

My update on Covert Vinyl: I also received a record from 50% off sale well packaged, on time, etc. It was the Grundman DSotM.

I washed it immediately and, while removing it from the wash, it slipped and fell hard on the edge of a drywall window alcove. Side 2 sounds great! Side 1 is F-d. So I paid 50% and ended up w/ 50% of an album!! 🤡:poop:☔
well if you want another one....came here to post this sale deal:

Amazon product ASIN B01LTHN0DG
seems to be the 2016 BG cut.

Not a huge difference but that Prince deluxe is also on popmarket with no shipping charge (anything large that causes a shipping charge on deepdiscount is still free on popmarket from what i've seen). If you use a new email with the 10% off code "THANKS10" it gets it about $3 cheaper.

I sadly just couldn't get into this album at all outside of a couple tracks so it would probably just become a beautiful shelf ornament but i'm still having a hard time saying no at that price.

Back