Online Vinyl Deals

It's not the multiple pressings of Black Pumas that I mind so much, it's hearing that "Colors" song whenever I turn on the TV during those Target commercials. Target used to have great commercials that were visually creative and fun to watch, and now they just seem lazy and they're all basically the same. That song had already been used by so many other brands in commercials, too - just leave that dead horse alone, please.

Amazon product ASIN B00004ZKNM
Looks to be this pressing:
I don't know. I bought that version in 2005 or 2006 and just a few months ago replaced it with the 2015 remaster that was in the NYA box. The 2002 import is pretty good, but the newer version, AAA-cut by Bernie Grundman and Chris Bellman, sounds far more dynamic and can be had for just a few bucks more. I got mine from Plaid Room for $22.99, and I think Acoustic Sounds has them in stock for $24.99. I had been debating the upgrade for quite a while and am very pleased I finally decided to do it.

I don't know. I bought that version in 2005 or 2006 and just a few months ago replaced it with the 2015 remaster that was in the NYA box. The 2002 import is pretty good, but the newer version, AAA-cut by Bernie Grundman and Chris Bellman, sounds far more dynamic and can be had for just a few bucks more. I got mine from Plaid Room for $22.99, and I think Acoustic Sounds has them in stock for $24.99. I had been debating the upgrade for quite a while and am very pleased I finally decided to do it.

i have no doubt that the 2015 is much nicer. still a $10+ difference once ya calculate shipping if someone wants a cheaper play copy.

the NYA pressings are all amazing though.

i have no doubt that the 2015 is much nicer. still a $10+ difference once ya calculate shipping if someone wants a cheaper play copy.

the NYA pressings are all amazing though.
The epic Neil recommendation posts earlier this year, NY Greatest Hits, NY Carnegie Hall 70, and now you guys do this to me! ☺️

Last edited:
The great Neil thread earlier year, NY Greatest Hits, NY Carnegie Hall 70, and now you guys do this to me! ☺️
The streaming is also really great quality on a lot of his releases. Whenever I see NYA pressings for a good price though, I buy them. $22+ change for the pressing that @grendel627 posted is probably money well spent. I know you shop at Plaidroom quite often, so might be a title to keep in the back of your mind if you need something in the future to get to free shipping!

Back