Online Vinyl Deals

Another random Amazon coupon with a bit more extra work this time to pick it up but seems like there's quite a few pickup spots everywhere.

Amazon is offering $10 Off Your $10 Order with COUPON CODE: 10TRYPICKUP and when you choose an Amazon pickup location at checkout.

Directions

• Click here to see if you are eligible
  • Select an Amazon pickup location near you
  • Add $10 worth of items to your cart (must be shipped and sold by Amazon)
  • Select the Amazon pickup location you chose at checkout
  • Enter code 10TRYPICKUP

Grabbed the recent reissue of Mother Trucker for only $15 which is /500. It's a really fun obscure all girl rock band from the 70's, not to mention the album cover isn't too bad either 👌

So if you're eligible, what do you see when you follow that first link?

Another random Amazon coupon with a bit more extra work this time to pick it up but seems like there's quite a few pickup spots everywhere.

Amazon is offering $10 Off Your $10 Order with COUPON CODE: 10TRYPICKUP and when you choose an Amazon pickup location at checkout.

Directions

• Enter code 10TRYPICKUP

Grabbed the recent reissue of Mother Trucker for only $15 which is /500. It's a really fun obscure all girl rock band from the 70's, not to mention the album cover isn't too bad either 👌

I got it to work, thanks!!

Directions

• Enter code 10TRYPICKUP

The 10TRYPICKUP code worked for me, thanks! I bought a random record off my wantlist, or I think I did... the product details are very sparse but I think it's the 2008 OJC pressing. We'll see!
Amazon product ASIN B005VR9CBU

Directions

• Enter code 10TRYPICKUP

Thanks! I picked up the RTI pressed, Kevin Grey cut of Destroyer’s Streethawk: A Seduction for $6 and some change.

Amazon product ASIN B003A060ZG

I tried 5 different ways, items, lockers, didn't work. But thanks!

The first time checking out I completely forgot to change the shipping destination from my address to the locker I picked so it just never showed the discount after I typed it in. Kind of an easy over sight if you normally never change your address during checkout. Also, the first 2 lockers I picked were both "full". If you did those things and it still didn't work then at the end of the day it's still Amazon which is always a toss up for these things. This one didn't seem quite as targeted as a lot of them are but you never know.

Wanted to grab this as well but it said it’s not deliverable to my local locker :(
Yeah. Amazon is weird with records. It won't deliver them to my local lockers for some reason...even though I have had much larger items delivered....including vinyl boxsets. But individual records are a no go for some reason.

One Little Indian has some vinyl bundles on sale. If anyone likes neo-classical stuff, these are lovely records.

I'm not sure about the music on these but the prices are also not bad:

And Bjork bundles:

A bunch of Newbury exclusives on sale down to a "that's pricy with bad shipping" level as opposed to a"WTF" level

Including TWO Newbury exclusive colors of everyone's favorite album

Including TWO Newbury exclusive colors of everyone's favorite album

Dibs!

Back