Online Vinyl Deals

$25
Also saw it claimed on reddit that the sellers will waive the shipping fee with code: ASRFREESHIP if it's your first order from them. (Haven't tried this, so don't know if it's true.)

Got AP “Jazz Samba” 2 x 45rpm; and a “Damaged” copy of Eugene McDaniels “Headless Heroes of the Apocalypse” for $61

I like that Plaidroom sells their “damaged” items at a nice discount, and added the 15% off on top of that. I don’t care about a seam split.
Meanwhile, the “damaged” item arrived today, and I can’t find a seam split anywhere. It looks perfect to me. Great album, ta’boot.

Another random Amazon coupon with a bit more extra work this time to pick it up but seems like there's quite a few pickup spots everywhere.

Amazon is offering $10 Off Your $10 Order with COUPON CODE: 10TRYPICKUP and when you choose an Amazon pickup location at checkout.

Directions

• Click here to see if you are eligible
  • Select an Amazon pickup location near you
  • Add $10 worth of items to your cart (must be shipped and sold by Amazon)
  • Select the Amazon pickup location you chose at checkout
  • Enter code 10TRYPICKUP

Grabbed the recent reissue of Mother Trucker for only $15 which is /500. It's a really fun obscure all girl rock band from the 70's, not to mention the album cover isn't too bad either 👌

Another random Amazon coupon with a bit more extra work this time to pick it up but seems like there's quite a few pickup spots everywhere.

Amazon is offering $10 Off Your $10 Order with COUPON CODE: 10TRYPICKUP and when you choose an Amazon pickup location at checkout.

Directions

• Enter code 10TRYPICKUP

Grabbed the recent reissue of Mother Trucker for only $15 which is /500. It's a really fun obscure all girl rock band from the 70's, not to mention the album cover isn't too bad either 👌

Thanks! Works on Tone Poets for the BN/Jazz/Audiophile crew!

Directions

• Enter code 10TRYPICKUP

I keep trying but the code won’t apply to any of the items I’ve tried it with (even though they’re all sold by and ship from Amazon)… of course I’ll keep trying!

I keep trying but the code won’t apply to any of the items I’ve tried it with (even though they’re all sold by and ship from Amazon)… of course I’ll keep trying!
I had to try a few different hub locations. Was trying to get Herbie's Maiden Voyage. The hub closest to me it wouldnt drop it at, but a town 5 miles down the road it would. Was easier to find different locations on the laptop vs mobile as well.

I had to try a few different hub locations. Was trying to get Herbie's Maiden Voyage. The hub closest to me it wouldnt drop it at, but a town 5 miles down the road it would. Was easier to find different locations on the laptop vs mobile as well.
Unfortunately there's only one pickup location within 50 miles for me, probably because I live far from everything. Ah bummer.

I wonder if it's because there is no Amazon hub anywhere near me. Instead it's just a tiny office space. Per Google Maps the nearest proper hub is 150 miles away.

Last edited:

Directions

• Enter code 10TRYPICKUP

thanks for this one! didn't grab vinyl but was able to use it

Back