Online Vinyl Deals

Goddammit they changed the price on one of the albums in my order back to regular price as I was checking out and when I go into my orders on the Target page to cancel the order I placed is unavailable even though I received a confirmation email. This is annoying.
Update: I was finally able to edit my order. Initially I ordered Led Zeppelin III, Kendrick Lamar’s To Pimp A Butterfly, and Kanye’s Late Registration unfortunately Kanye shot up from $14.99 to $24.99 as I checked out before I had a chance to notice. I was able to cancel Kanye though so I am still on track to get Zep and Kendrick for around $30 shipped. I am good with that.

Not really a deal. But Bob Marley's Catch A Fire Jamaican version is in stock at Juno. I've wanted it for ages, missed the earlier Japanese pressing, waited endlessly for uDiscover, and so now bit the bullet on this from LITA even though it's pricey. It's got great reviews on Discogs. EDIT: and sold out...

Last edited:
So Udiscover store is doing that spin the wheel (trick or treat) sale thing again. But alas, I spun and got only the 10% off when the wheel also had as much as 50% off.

If someone else gets the 50% off code, does anyone recall from last time whether that code can be shared or is it single use?

Here's the 10% off I got: VIPOCTC3CB7B83

So Udiscover store is doing that spin the wheel (trick or treat) sale thing again. But alas, I spun and got only the 10% off when the wheel also had as much as 50% off.

If someone else gets the 50% off code, does anyone recall from last time whether that code can be shared or is it single use?

It keeps saying "Something went wrong" every time I try, ugh.

I imagine it's personal as I had to enter my email but I got 20% off (and won't/can't use it as no international shipping deal) VIPOCT339200A7

Update: I was finally able to edit my order. Initially I ordered Led Zeppelin III, Kendrick Lamar’s To Pimp A Butterfly, and Kanye’s Late Registration unfortunately Kanye shot up from $14.99 to $24.99 as I checked out before I had a chance to notice. I was able to cancel Kanye though so I am still on track to get Zep and Kendrick for around $30 shipped. I am good with that.
My order for Physical Grafitti and Original Musiquarium was cancelled. Too good to be true.

I got 15% this time. Gonna wait for 30% or so for some of those Blue Notes. Free shipping too. Unless the Target sale ever comes back.

Don't know this store but 20% off. No code, supposedly auto added at checkout.

Well damn - I was just clinging to 40% Off for what seemed like three seconds before it corrected to 20%. 😂

Don't they know if I would have hit 40% they would have been able to clear a ton of inventory?!
I’m pretty sure the 40 is just a placeholder and nobody actually gets it? I’ve only ever gotten 15-20% off ever on these things. Kinda assumed they maxed out what you could actually land on in the programming

I’m pretty sure the 40 is just a placeholder and nobody actually gets it? I’ve only ever gotten 15-20% off ever on these things. Kinda assumed they maxed out what you could actually land on in the programming
Thanks a lot, @MikeH - next thing you'll be telling me is that there is no Santa Claus or that I should wait for high-quality analogue reissues of Coltrane 😂

Thanks a lot, @MikeH - next thing you'll be telling me is that there is no Santa Claus or that I should wait for high-quality analogue reissues of Coltrane 😂

arnold-schwarzenegger-true-lies.gif

Back