Online Vinyl Deals

Damn! That is wild. I don’t order from them all too often, maybe once or twice a year usually it’s an order or 3 to 5 albums, though my last order was the colored MOV reissue of Fountains Of Wayne. It was like 3 months late but I received it.
Glad others have had more success! I think it was maybe four orders over 2 years? One was for 12 albums and they canceled all but a Bob Seger album, which I only bought cause my wife is a fan and it was like $8. And they sent me two copies of it for some reason. But since it was a big order they kept the $10 in taxes and the shipping charge for another album that they canceled, so I ended up paying more than the "free" one would have cost anyway. Then I jumped on another sale about six months later and they canceled 4 of the 8. I've ordered twice more that I remember and one came no problem, the other they canceled one of the two a couple weeks after I ordered.

But I feel like that's the gamble with bargain hunting. When it works out it's cool and when it doesn't it's not usually that big of a deal because I probably wouldn't have ever bought those albums for full price anyway.

That's some good luck! I think they've canceled a good 20 of the 25 albums I've ordered from them in the last two years. And they never refund the tax or shipping costs either so I hate them. But I keep lining back up for my fix.
I’m on Team DD Hates Me. I’ve only had 2 orders successfully fulfilled, lifetime. And one was a boxset that ended up missing one disc and after sending it back they not only didn’t have a replacement but took another 45 days to refund me.

But did I just order those EPs? Yes. Because I am dumb and never learn.

Looks to be this version…

Personally, I have had good luck with most of the newer “We Are Vinyl” releases.
Anyone know about this Graceland import? Paul Simon Graceland [Import] on DeepDiscount
has Music On Vinyl matrix in the deadwax MOVLP 1445 12769 1A same used for the JB Hi-Fi Exclusive Limited Red Opaque which somebody commented "no unwanted noise during songs, silent between tracks, sound quality good".

I’m on Team DD Hates Me. I’ve only had 2 orders successfully fulfilled, lifetime. And one was a boxset that ended up missing one disc and after sending it back they not only didn’t have a replacement but took another 45 days to refund me.

But did I just order those EPs? Yes. Because I am dumb and never learn.
Aaaand cancellation #1. I assume the others will be shortly.

If you are about to put an order on DeepDiscount, do yourself a favor and add this record (Nick Drake fans) :

and this one for bluesy rock fans :

You can have both for less than $10. I have both and payed much more for them.

Last edited:
Back