Online Vinyl Deals

Goldfrapp Black Cherry for 19.99 at merchbar

There's 2 listings for some reason... The one in all caps is less. Free shipping too

Thanks! This is one I didn't have. Yeah. I wonder why the two separate listings.

Thanks! This is one I didn't have. Yeah. I wonder why the two separate listings.
You're welcome! I've been looking for a copy of this one for a while so i figure someone else must be too!
I wonder if this is a brand new reissue unless this is the purple reissue from 2019? Doubt its the first press that's been OOS for a long time.

its baaaaack:

For those that have ordered this, how are the pressings of the albums you've gotten? Like Blue Note 80 level of quality?
Same question

They are, I believe, largely Deagostini pressings. Thought the quality was very much solid for the price.

The main issue last time was a lot of people got a duplicate of Out to Lunch. I also got one that was opened but otherwise good value
All right, I'm in. Thanks!

They are, I believe, largely Deagostini pressings. Thought the quality was very much solid for the price.

The main issue last time was a lot of people got a duplicate of Out to Lunch. I also got one that was opened but otherwise good value

AND cheap shipping to Canada. I'll bite!

Back