Online Vinyl Deals

1614096622638.png

Oh it's actually a very good show- the things they did with sound engineering is amazing bc they are literally playing at the base of a mountain with wind blowing in every direction. It comes with a bluray of the album and a feature length doc of the whole affair. Those Hendrix sets are such a good value.

I got it for like 38 in the Target B2G1 sale
Listening to the stream now. Marvellous stuff. Know what my monthly record allowance is getting blown on next month

Listening to the stream now. Marvellous stuff. Know what my monthly record allowance is getting blown on next month

Oh and I got my Ramones 40th in and it isn't a trifold, hardcover book style with a matte finish with record on one side and CDs in the other. Very nicely done

We'll see if this ends up going through - seems like an accideal for $6.13:

It's the frontman from the Super Furry Animals produced by Muzi, so an interesting Welsh x South African combo.

Not a Drill! I just got a shipping notification for Cornbread from uDiscover from early November!
Haha I just posted the exact same thing on the BN thread. We're all such enablers!

I should add that I also got a shipping notice from Target on Neil Young's 4xLP Rust Bucket. After experiencing some frustrating cancellations from Target on pre-orders last year, I was holding my breath on that one. Biiiiiiig savings on that set!

Great deal for the 2 dvd Help! box if you're a big Beatles fan.. This should be for the big deluxe version of this which includes a reproduction of the script, a big hard cover book, 8 lobby cards, a big poster and the two dvds which are all housed in a nice slip out box. I couldn't care less about the actual dvds since the BluRay version is out but everything else makes it more then worth it imo.

deepdiscount.com $3.99 + extra shipping charge
popmarket.com $6 + Free Shipping (Came out to about $6.50 shipped for me)

Here's a random video of a guy unboxing it.

But wait..... There's more!
tenor.gif

Beastie Boys - Hot Sauce Committee PT. 2 (DVD + Blu-ray + 120pg Hard Cover Book) $5

Last edited:
Great deal for the 2 dvd Help! box if you're a big Beatles fan.. This should be for the big deluxe version of this which includes a reproduction of the script, a big hard cover book, 8 lobby cards, a big poster and the two dvds which are all housed in a nice slip out box. I could care less about the actual dvds since the BluRay version is out but everything else makes it more then worth it imo.

View attachment 89575

Beastie Boys - Hot Sauce Committee PT. 2 (DVD + Blu-ray + 120pg Hard Cover Book) $5

Ordered. Thanks for the heads up!

Great deal for the 2 dvd Help! box if you're a big Beatles fan.. This should be for the big deluxe version of this which includes a reproduction of the script, a big hard cover book, 8 lobby cards, a big poster and the two dvds which are all housed in a nice slip out box. I could care less about the actual dvds since the BluRay version is out but everything else makes it more then worth it imo.

View attachment 89575

Sweet, thanks for the link, $5.83 shipped :)

View attachment 89575

THANKS10 also works for this! $10.82 shipped. 😱

Great deal for the 2 dvd Help! box if you're a big Beatles fan.. This should be for the big deluxe version of this which includes a reproduction of the script, a big hard cover book, 8 lobby cards, a big poster and the two dvds which are all housed in a nice slip out box. I couldn't care less about the actual dvds since the BluRay version is out but everything else makes it more then worth it imo.

this is also on deep discount (same company). i snagged plateau's "spacecake" album for 3.99 too

this is also on deep discount (same company). i snagged plateau's "spacecake" album for 3.99 too
giphy.gif

Since you all drew my attention to Popmarket, I thought I would point this out, which is maybe an accideal? I just bought four copies for $15. It's also on deepdiscount but the THANKS10 and free ship best it on Popmarket.

Will this become like the Target $4 Neil Young box set? Hoping it ships...

Since you all drew my attention to Popmarket, I thought I would point this out, which is maybe an accideal? I just bought four copies for $15. It's also on deepdiscount but the THANKS10 and free ship best it on Popmarket.

giphy.gif

Sold out now

Back