Online Vinyl Deals

If people are mad about UDiscover taking forever to ship, BN is a very similar thing. You'll get the records....eventually. I'm all for supporting them but I believe all the TPs there are $35 before sale price so with 30% off, they are still pricier than you'd get from elsewhere in the US on other sales.

I'm fine with it taking a while, but don't tell me it's going to ship on the 6th if there's no chance of that happening.

If people are mad about UDiscover taking forever to ship, BN is a very similar thing. You'll get the records....eventually. I'm all for supporting them but I believe all the TPs there are $35 before sale price so with 30% off, they are still pricier than you'd get from elsewhere in the US on other sales.
Believe it or not, a buddy of mine ordered the BN 80s two days ago and already got them..

Believe it or not, a buddy of mine ordered the BN 80s two days ago and already got them..
Nice! I've had overall bad luck maybe with them...but they do the same thing UDiscover does--they say things are in stock when they very clearly are not. Then my order took 2 months to arrive instead of 5 days or whatever would have been the norm.

Nice! I've had overall bad luck maybe with them...but they do the same thing UDiscover does--they say things are in stock when they very clearly are not. Then my order took 2 months to arrive instead of 5 days or whatever would have been the norm.
Yup that's happened to me before as well.

For fans of scummy punk rock, check this out:

Always Was, Is And Always Shall Be 2020 Reissue LP: Vinyl

Reissued using the original 1987 Black & Blue QCA mothers (with bonus tracks) and the original 1980 Orange Records cover (per GGs request upon future pressing). THE CLASSIC LP THAT STARTED IT ALL!! This reissue almost never saw the light of day due to a misprint, but WTF, call it the Collectors Edition! Limited to 500 copies... NOTE - THIS IS ALMOST SOLD OUT!!!

Many unofficial represses exist. This early material is not like his later shock-rock persona. Originals are pretty scarce and expensive.

These are up on eBay, too, if you prefer to go that route. Instead of $19 it's $20 there.

For fans of scummy punk rock, check this out:

Always Was, Is And Always Shall Be 2020 Reissue LP: Vinyl

Reissued using the original 1987 Black & Blue QCA mothers (with bonus tracks) and the original 1980 Orange Records cover (per GGs request upon future pressing). THE CLASSIC LP THAT STARTED IT ALL!! This reissue almost never saw the light of day due to a misprint, but WTF, call it the Collectors Edition! Limited to 500 copies... NOTE - THIS IS ALMOST SOLD OUT!!!

Many unofficial represses exist. This early material is not like his later shock-rock persona. Originals are pretty scarce and expensive.

These are up on eBay, too, if you prefer to go that route. Instead of $19 it's $20 there.
@Jmcg85 your secret relative.

new Dawes album $8 at UO. (40% off sale)
Less than $10 for the new SE is a great deal too

I ordered it from Amazon as well, it's being fulfilled by i-Deals Store. It's in transit and supposed to be here Saturday. I'll keep you all posted if/when I get it.

Here was the info on the listing:

• Manufacturer : Rhino/Warner Bros.
  • Original Release Date : 2017
  • Date First Available : October 21, 2017
  • Label : Rhino/Warner Bros.
Just got mine from Amazon and it's this-

B55F133E-2017-4631-A07B-D608494FAA0B.jpeg

Tone Poets on sale today. (For anyone who doesn't already have every one of these they want from other sales :D)

View attachment 75447
Just an FYI, some of the older titles that aren't available on the usual sales - i.e. Born to Be Blue, Dexter Gordon, and Wayne Shorter's Etcetera - are available. They weren't earlier in the day so they must've updated it.

I stayed out of the Target sale too. And I’ve really only gone after big ticket items in them the last two times. Records $40+ Or box sets. Otherwise I found myself buying a lot of stuff I didn’t truly need just to save $5-6 each. Instead I grabbed stuff like the deluxe Song Machine which I wouldn’t have paid full price on but was happy to buy at 33% off

That's exactly what I was trying to aim at. Just go straight to the most expensive vinyl and see if there's anything really good value wise. It seems like some of the better/scarce things sell out in the first day or two. The Udiscover deal gave me all the "filler" kind of albums I need for awhile like you talked about so def. avoiding those for a bit as well.

A little off topic since it's BluRay but did anyone else order the Friday the 13th boxset during the first Target sale back in early October? I'm curious if anyone has actually gotten there set yet? It's turned into a new "Neil" situation where i've been accepting delays every week.

That's exactly what I was trying to aim at. Just go straight to the most expensive vinyl and see if there's anything really good value wise. It seems like some of the better/scarce things sell out in the first day or two. The Udiscover deal gave me all the "filler" kind of albums I need for awhile like you talked about so def. avoiding those for a bit as well.

A little off topic since it's BluRay but did anyone else order the Friday the 13th boxset during the first Target sale back in early October? I'm curious if anyone has actually gotten there set yet? It's turned into a new "Neil" situation where i've been accepting delays every week.
Interestingly, I noticed that Target continually adds big ticket items. They added the Queen studio album box set 3 or 4 days into the last sale. Bruce Vol 1 box set came in and out of stock. Radiohead special editions of AMSP and OKComputer got added late as well.

It looks like it’s sold out now but here’s where I got it:

Electric Warrior (Vinyl) Amazon product ASIN B0767LVQG2
It had to have been a rando box of them found at Deep Discount or something.

edit: someone on Hoffman says they released more for the Rock and Roll HoF ceremony but I don’t entirely buy it. Why would only DD have them?

Last edited:
Back