Online Vinyl Deals

New West has started their Black Friday sales.

This is the first page. You can keep flipping pages if you are interested. This year releases and preorders aren't on sale yet but it looks like everything else is. All the Live at Austin releases look to be $14 dollars.

This is the first page. You can keep flipping pages if you are interested. This year releases and preorders aren't on sale yet but it looks like everything else is. All the Live at Austin releases look to be $14 dollars.

I was doing really well at not buying anything til that Neko Case Live at Austin for $9 showed up...

Hadn't bit on any of the recent sales until now. Snagged 4 LPs that I've been waiting for for $50 shipped. Not too shabby.

I highly recommend the Patty Griffin album, would definitely buy at this price.

Picked up the standard version of Drive By Truckers Brighter Than Creation's Dark & Best of Slobberbone for $16/ea, plus the black friday variant of the DBT's Blessing and a Curse.

Just received notice that Target has shipped Blakey's Roots & Herbs, which I ordered in early October.

Also ordered two other upcoming Tone Poets at that time (Tina Brooks, Donald Bryd) and received an email this morning that both have an expected delivery date of Dec. 4.

I ordered Roots and Herbs from Target on 10/11 and just got an email today to approve a delay until 12/4. Already approved similar delays for the Duke Pearson and Tina Brooks TPs and both of the Nina Simone acoustic sounds releases. Hoping they actually arrive by 12/4.

Back