Online Vinyl Deals

I waffled on it and missed as well. But did grab Check Your Head for good price. Hopefully they add more titles over the weekend.

Lee Morgan's The Cooker (Tone Poet) is a great price at $27.99CDN

@Mather you still looking for PJ's Gigaton? $36.99

This seems like as good a place for this as any other thread:
This seems to be popping up in a few different places. Almost certainly a repress. (It's interesting that in the 3 or 4 places I've seen this since last night, the ordering/shopping cart platforms are the same across the sites.)
Pearl Jam - MTV Unplugged (3/16/1992) [RSD BF 2019] | Waterloo Records

target_ad_101120_13.jpg

I seen this verified to be happening on several other forums now. Amazon will probably be matching it too so chances are pretty good it will be an expensive week!

target_ad_101120_13.jpg

I seen this verified to be happening on several other forums now. Amazon will probably be matching it too so chances are pretty good it will be an expensive week!

OMFG. How convenient seeing that I have another $100 Target GC earned from work!

Hopefully it’s just target exclusives, should be much easier to stay away from
In the last Target B2G1 sale in June, all available vinyl was eligible. I assume the same here.

OMFG. How convenient seeing that I have another $100 Target GC earned from work!

In the last Target B2G1 sale in June, all available vinyl was eligible. I assume the same here.

It looks like the only exclusions are new release and pre-order movies (hopefully). I'm really hoping it doesn't exclude pre-orders for vinyl as this sale will finally get me to cave on that super deluxe boxset for Paranoid. Like last time I resisted a ton of things and still somehow spent way too much. :eek:

Back