Online Vinyl Deals

Been eyeing their Brittany Howard exclusive, it's not super expensive or anything, but a deal on it would always be nice 😁
The Newbury Comics colour variant looks really good for that one too! Best one I've seen of that album, along with the Sandstone colour variant! 👌

I thought you were wanting a discount to get Newbury Comics exclusive of The Avalanches' new album! But I knew that colour variant wouldn't be your favourite, as the other ones look better!

The Newbury Comics colour variant looks really good for that one too! Best one I've seen of that album, along with the Sandstone colour variant! 👌

I thought you were wanting a discount to get Newbury Comics exclusive of The Avalanches' new album! But I knew that colour variant wouldn't be your favourite, as the other ones look better!
Yeah I'm not a fan of yellow for that color variant. I'm not in a big rush to get the new Avalanches, I guess I'm kind of waiting to see how I feel about the album as a whole

Yeah I'm not a fan of yellow for that color variant. I'm not in a big rush to get the new Avalanches, I guess I'm kind of waiting to see how I feel about the album as a whole
mmmm yeah! I like what I've heard so far from the new album, but it's a complete change in sound compared to their first two albums! It's like The Avalanches have gotten rid of that animated, cartoonish, velvety, whimsical sound that was found on their other two albums. It'll be super interesting to see how the whole album sounds!

Ya, we're being strung along like a bad girl friend, lol

Last night I got that approval email and when I tried to approve through a browser or even the Target app itself it kept saying "there was an error" so needless to say I did it a 100 or so more times until it did finally approve, nice try Target!

Not sure if this is the best place for this, but has anyone else recently had issues with Sleeve City? I placed an order August 26th and I got a shipping notification on the 27th. Tracking still says "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item"

I emailed them almost a week ago and they said "I'm sorry to hear you have not received your order. The post office is experiencing significant delays. I assure you that your order was shipped when the label was generated. This has become a common problem with them, and it is very frustrating. Please keep an eye on your tracking, your order should start moving."

I get there are delays, but this hasn't even been shown as accepted in the system yet! I've also shipped several things all over the country media mail and nothing has taken longer than a week. :mad: Not happy with Sleeve City right now....
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 10.03.43 AM.png

Not sure if this is the best place for this, but has anyone else recently had issues with Sleeve City? I placed an order August 26th and I got a shipping notification on the 27th. Tracking still says "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item"

I emailed them almost a week ago and they said "I'm sorry to hear you have not received your order. The post office is experiencing significant delays. I assure you that your order was shipped when the label was generated. This has become a common problem with them, and it is very frustrating. Please keep an eye on your tracking, your order should start moving."

I get there are delays, but this hasn't even been shown as accepted in the system yet! I've also shipped several things all over the country media mail and nothing has taken longer than a week. :mad: Not happy with Sleeve City right now....
View attachment 66700

I placed an order about a month ago, and it sat in "label created" limbo for like 2 weeks before there was any actual movement. I think they printed the label and then just sat on it until the items I ordered were in stock (the stuff I ordered was on backorder)

I grabbed it despite my insane day at the office. My daughter snagged a copy as well.

View attachment 66700
I placed an order about a month ago, and it sat in "label created" limbo for like 2 weeks before there was any actual movement. I think they printed the label and then just sat on it until the items I ordered were in stock (the stuff I ordered was on backorder)
I had a similar experience a bit back. I even posted a profile thread about it. I think their product is the best but their flippant response really upset me.

Back