Online Vinyl Deals

How can those sleeves be that cheap? That’s $3.50 per 50 count whereas Mofi is $20 and even the gotta groove inners from plaid room are $15.

The official Sparklehorse online store just launched. No music yet, but ive got a feeling...

Sweet. Gonna upgrade some Plain pressings.

I ordered these since they'll be here tomorrow and 100 is plenty until that Hudson Hi-Fi deal opens up again.

How do you set an alert on a page update? I think there's a browser extension.

I ordered these since they'll be here tomorrow and 100 is plenty until that Hudson Hi-Fi deal opens up again.

How do you set an alert on a page update? I think there's a browser extension.
I use Distill for updates.

The official Sparklehorse online store just launched. No music yet, but ive got a feeling...

Whooo! I was hoping to not have to purchase the VMP box set. Glad I waited.

Whooo! I was hoping to not have to purchase the VMP box set. Glad I waited.

Yay! But also, I had mentally made myself happy knowing I have all 4 albums on CD and didn't need the vinyl, and was going to save some cash thanks to VMP's high prices, so now this might be an expensive yay.

Last edited:
I use Distill for updates.
+1 on distill! It's came in clutch for me numerous times.

Also, those SquareDeal sleeves are okkkkk. They're made and sold locally about 45 minutes from me so I got a 50 pack for $10 awhile back and i'd say that's about what they're worth. They're def. a step down from MoFi and SleeveCity imo but still better then most. If those Hudson sleeves match the SquareDeal ones then it's a great deal though for the price.

+1 on distill! It's came in clutch for me numerous times.

Also, those SquareDeal sleeves are okkkkk. They're made and sold locally about 45 minutes from me so I got a 50 pack for $10 awhile back and i'd say that's about what they're worth. They're def. a step down from MoFi and SleeveCity imo but still better then most. If those Hudson sleeves match the SquareDeal ones then it's a great deal though for the price.

my alert went off, back in stock at 10:10pm EDT

I sorta don't like giving my email address to get a shipping quote...

my alert went off, back in stock at 10:10pm EDT

I sorta don't like giving my email address to get a shipping quote...
Awesome, thanks for the heads-up! Just shipped some to my in-laws. I will get them...some day.

Back