Online Vinyl Deals

my alert went off, back in stock at 10:10pm EDT

I sorta don't like giving my email address to get a shipping quote...
did i really need 500 more "rice paper" inners? i already have 25 MoFi inners in a opened pack and 25 Diskeeper 2.0 inner sleeves in a opened pack and two more unopened 50 pks of MoFi inners before i just ordered these 500 inner sleeves.i really don't know what i'm going to do with all all these inner sleeves i guess i'll use them in trades or something.as my collection has already taken up too much space in my place.

Last edited:
my alert went off, back in stock at 10:10pm EDT

I sorta don't like giving my email address to get a shipping quote...

I ended up caving, hard not to give them a chance at that price. Worst case they can be used for cheapies and older stuff in my collection for a really long time haha

I ended up caving, hard not to give them a chance at that price. Worst case they can be used for cheapies and older stuff in my collection for a really long time haha
Mine just got delivered, they seem to be great quality. I'm not experiencing any issues with sizing, either.

EDIT: After 200 sleeves, no issues whatsoever. Definitely jump on this if you need inners!

Last edited:
Mine just got delivered, they seem to be great quality. I'm not experiencing any issues with sizing, either.
That is such a great deal for you guys in the US! I can get 100 for AUD$37 on Amazon, which is pretty great deal! Glad to hear they’re great quality! I’m gonna get some! 🙌

I used to have the diskeeper inner sleeves which I loved, but I can’t get them anymore as they’re too expensive when international shipping comes in! 😢

That is such a great deal for you guys in the US! I can get 100 for AUD$37 on Amazon, which is pretty great deal! Glad to hear they’re great quality! I’m gonna get some! 🙌

I used to have the diskeeper inner sleeves which I loved, but I can’t get them anymore as they’re too expensive when international shipping comes in! 😢
what type of diskeeper inner sleeves do you like?

I ordered these since they'll be here tomorrow and 100 is plenty until that Hudson Hi-Fi deal opens up again.

How do you set an alert on a page update? I think there's a browser extension.

These are great, about a third of the way through a pack already!

Back