Online Vinyl Deals

I don't know if it's a deal or not, but Hudson Hi-Fi has their Inners and Outers back in stock. $35 for 500 each.

Damn! That sold out fast! Needed those too

I don't know if it's a deal or not, but Hudson Hi-Fi has their Inners and Outers back in stock. $35 for 500 each.

Is that actually for 500? After reading the information, it mentions “Budget friendly 50 pack” several times. 500 for $35 seems like too good of an incredible deal lol

Is that actually for 500? After reading the information, it mentions “Budget friendly 50 pack” several times. 500 for $35 seems like too good of an incredible deal lol

And it says like 50 pack 10 case in one place. I emailed.

Darn inners sold out. I take it they're comparable to MOFIs?

Weirdly just received a box from Deep Discount with the Joe Henderson Blue Note import record from Poland they credited me for, which they said was out of stock when I bought it back during the big sale.

I had this happen with VMP twice. Got a refund for an album saying it was oversold and then it arrived. In the other case, the refund came after I'd already had the album for over a month. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back