Online Vinyl Deals

I tried to figure out which one was which and I gave up haha
Also the idea of test pressings is cool but they almost never come with the album artwork which is a big part of the package for me. So paying twice as much for half the package never really made sense to me. Now if the album/pressing was never released, that’s a different story...I see AP and Classic Records test presses on eBay of pressings that were never released and THOSE grab my interest...

Yep Roc is offering 20% at their bandcamp on any of their releases.

USE CODE: 20off

20% Off and FREE Domestic shipping (On select titles) at Rhino. There needs to be a standard LP release of Lou Reeds New York, all these "Deluxe" packages are a bit much??

View attachment 64639

Thanks for this. After picking up VMP's "Aretha Now" and "I Never Loved a Man" releases, I'd been looking for a copy of Lady Soul, and $18 shipped is a very decent price!

Bad news all -- it looks like that Warner Music Group (UDiscover, BlueNote, etc) was subject to a fairly significant hack that skimmed credit cards, address, phone, and CCV

Looks like you've got your answer, @bdm105

Bad news all -- it looks like that Warner Music Group (UDiscover, BlueNote, etc) was subject to a fairly significant hack that skimmed credit cards, address, phone, and CCV

Reminder to everyone. Never use a debit card for online purchases!
i'm good tho since i used PayPal, i thought that was one of the benefits of PP was online merchants never got your card info?

Yup. Just posted a status update about it. But it's ok because they'll give you free credit monitoring for a year /s

That free credit monitoring BS is always such a slap in the face..."sorry we played fast and loose with your data privacy, but here, at least you can see the identity fraud happening in real time for the next year!"

This sucks though, and hopefully you don't have to deal with any major issues from it...seems like it should be near impossible for a hacker to get ALL of those data items these days (CC numbers *and* CVV's??!), but here we are.

That free credit monitoring BS is always such a slap in the face..."sorry we played fast and loose with your data privacy, but here, at least you can see the identity fraud happening in real time for the next year!"

This sucks though, and hopefully you don't have to deal with any major issues from it...seems like it should be near impossible for a hacker to get ALL of those data items these days (CC numbers *and* CVV's??!), but here we are.

Exactly. No idea how they managed to get all the CC info. I assume my address and email is out there. Cost of doing biz online but all the other info? Crazy. Almost every credit card comes with free monotoring. So it's such a waste. I reccomend you start the class action lawsuit groundwork. That way you can be the lawyer making bank and I'll get a check for $5 or if it's like ticketmaster a "free ticket" for shows I don't want to go to that end up going unused.

Exactly. No idea how they managed to get all the CC info. I assume my address and email is out there. Cost of doing biz online but all the other info? Crazy. Almost every credit card comes with free monotoring. So it's such a waste. I reccomend you start the class action lawsuit groundwork. That way you can be the lawyer making bank and I'll get a check for $5 or if it's like ticketmaster a "free ticket" for shows I don't want to go to that end up going unused.
Just send @Heath your name, credit card number, expiration date, CVV and waaaaaaait a minute

Fortunately this is something that can mostly be covered by vigilant monitoring of credit card and other accounts, and not being foolish with email spoofs.

I think Warner Music Group is Rhino, Parlophone, Atlantic, Elektra, and Warner Music. udiscover and Blue Note are controlled by Universal Music Group.

I had to confirm on wikipedia but Universal, Sony, and Warner are still the big 3 music companies.

EDIT: apparently Warner also owns 49% of Sub Pop. Not sure if this would have impacted their site though.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's a deal or not, but Hudson Hi-Fi has their Inners and Outers back in stock. $35 for 500 each.

I don't know if it's a deal or not, but Hudson Hi-Fi has their Inners and Outers back in stock. $35 for 500 each.

Oh its definitely a deal. Especially on the inners. Thanks! I need to order some more soon.

Back