Online Vinyl Deals

Sorry if this is a silly question but how are you canceling? I get to the Confirm Order part, but i didn't click that. Do you email to cancel after or is there a way after you confirm to cancel those items.
Don't need to email anybody. You confirm your order then immediately go to your order history, click on the item you want to cancel and hit cancel item. A pop up will come up asking why you want to cancel. I have heard this does NOT work if you do 3 of the same item as you will be charged tax on all 3 items still even if you cancel. Once you cancel, it will happen immediately and your charge will be updated to reflect changes in price + tax. cc @Russ I

I'd also monitor your CC charges if you do the cancel method. It hasn't updated on my credit card charges yet, but they are all still pending. Hopefully there aren't issues with it but I think it should be fine.

I've heard they are going to keep adding to the Amazon sale all week. Seems like some Tone Poets and BN80s are on there now.
Yea. They often do this to try to catch up with what Target offered. There are about 5 TPs now, but the Target sale had nearly every single one. Same with the BN80s. If you missed out on the Target ones from being out of stock, they might add more on Amazon so worth keeping an eye out for sure!

On the Amazon sale, you just have to check out with 3 records offered in the 3 for 2 sale right? I keep trying but the savings dont reflect in my cart until I add a 4th album?

On the Amazon sale, you just have to check out with 3 records offered in the 3 for 2 sale right? I keep trying but the savings dont reflect in my cart until I add a 4th album?
One of your items may not be part of the sale then. It should update as soon as you have 3 items in the deal.

Have you clicked ahead to the pay screen? It does not take off the discount in the cart, you have to start the checkout process to see the discount take effect.

issue resolved. I think I was just doing something dumb and it just took asking about it to make the problems magically go away.
We've all been there right? 😩😂

Don't need to email anybody. You confirm your order then immediately go to your order history, click on the item you want to cancel and hit cancel item. A pop up will come up asking why you want to cancel. I have heard this does NOT work if you do 3 of the same item as you will be charged tax on all 3 items still even if you cancel. Once you cancel, it will happen immediately and your charge will be updated to reflect changes in price + tax. cc @Russ I

Thanks for the help! Got it!:D

Hooked me. Mingus one touch, police box that @MikeH didn't want, Brubeck speakers corner. (Live at Carnegie) Thank you for the heads up
Nice picks! haha it's not that i DIDN'T want the Police box set...I have heard awesome things about it. But I think my boxed set collection has at least doubled in the past few months and I don't have space anymore!

Ended up getting:
Joe Strummer - X Ray Style
Joe Strummer - Streetcore
Monophonics - It's Only Us
Super Furry Animals - Guerrilla
Michael Kiwanuka - S/T
all for about $16/album

I just realized I have no idea what Target's vinyl packaging is like....hopefully better than Urban Outfitters or the random Amazon order with just a shipping label on the shrink wrap.

Ended up getting:
Joe Strummer - X Ray Style
Joe Strummer - Streetcore
Monophonics - It's Only Us
Super Furry Animals - Guerrilla
Michael Kiwanuka - S/T
all for about $16/album

I just realized I have no idea what Target's vinyl packaging is like....hopefully better than Urban Outfitters or the random Amazon order with just a shipping label on the shrink wrap.

I've had pretty good luck with Target's mailers recently. They're cardboard and made for shipping records and have offered pretty great protection. Even when I have had creases (which dont seem the mailers fault) their CS has been great and sent a replacement right away without requiring a return of the damaged copy.
Of all the big retailers, I have the most peace of mind ordering from them.

Back