Online Vinyl Deals

I want it, but couldn't find 2 more to bundle with it to get the most savings. It'll be excellent no doubt. I have the set from the night,before.
You can buy 2 prince emancipation box sets and immediately cancel the prince box sets?

Does it just charge you a third of the price, if you cancel two? How does it work?
You'll be a big fan of this since I know ya mentioned being a big fan of loopholes in sales like this haha.

Essentially, yes to what you said. If you only want the Fillmore box set and don't see any other albums around $77 to make the deal worth it. Add two other items that are as close to that price as possible and go all the way through checkout and pay for all 3. It will ring up as each item being 33.3% off if they are all the same exact price. Immediately cancel the other two items you did not want, and you will be only charged for the one item you want with a 33.3% discount. I ended up doing this a few times. There were 2 items I wanted at $125 and I also added the Police box set at $125. Ordered all 3, cancelled the Police box set and ended up paying $90 each for the other two after tax.

You'll be a big fan of this since I know ya mentioned being a big fan of loopholes in sales like this haha.

Essentially, yes to what you said. If you only want the Fillmore box set and don't see any other albums around $77 to make the deal worth it. Add two other items that are as close to that price as possible and go all the way through checkout and pay for all 3. It will ring up as each item being 33.3% off if they are all the same exact price. Immediately cancel the other two items you did not want, and you will be only charged for the one item you want with a 33.3% discount. I ended up doing this a few times. There were 2 items I wanted at $125 and I also added the Police box set at $125. Ordered all 3, cancelled the Police box set and ended up paying $90 each for the other two after tax.

Nice. And yes, this is my favorite kind of shit. You can also just order 3 of the same item, if you're going to cancel the others anyway.

What did you get?

Nice. And yes, this is my favorite kind of shit. You can also just order 3 of the same item, if you're going to cancel the others anyway.

What did you get?
I have been eying the MoFi One Steps for a long time and they are always $125+. I happened to be up really early when the Target sale went up and grabbed the Thelonious Monk One Step and the Dylan Blood on the Tracks One Step. At $90 each, it was hard for me to say no to em. At least Dylan has gone out of stock since (not sure about Monk).

Then I grabbed the Neil Young Harvest - Archive pressing for around $25, MoFi inner sleeves are also in the sale so got 3, 50 packs of those for $13 or so each. Got that Neil Young CD archive box as well...

Then I stopped looking and cut myself off hah. There are a LOT of good deals to be had. Bunch of stuff with cheap prices before the discount even.

Some people had slight issues with ordering 3 of the same item and cancelling (they were charged tax on all 3 instead of tax on only what you kept).

I have been eying the MoFi One Steps for a long time and they are always $125+. I happened to be up really early when the Target sale went up and grabbed the Thelonious Monk One Step and the Dylan Blood on the Tracks One Step. At $90 each, it was hard for me to say no to em. At least Dylan has gone out of stock since (not sure about Monk).

Then I grabbed the Neil Young Harvest - Archive pressing for around $25, MoFi inner sleeves are also in the sale so got 3, 50 packs of those for $13 or so each. Got that Neil Young CD archive box as well...

Then I stopped looking and cut myself off hah....

Now you just need the MMJ SRX releases to drop. :LOL:

Back