Online Vinyl Deals

Looks like sleeve city is having a 15% off sale if that helps at all: Inner and Outer Record Sleeves

Code is DADDY2020
If you're buying more than one pack, I think Elusive Disc might be best prices for the mofi inners. I think they have a discount if you buy more than 1. Sleeve City also always seems to have 15% off with the code TOVAG15. It's from a FB group.

If you're buying more than one pack, I think Elusive Disc might be best prices for the mofi inners. I think they have a discount if you buy more than 1. Sleeve City also always seems to have 15% off with the code TOVAG15. It's from a FB group.

Music Direct runs the same bulk discount. 3 packs=$52.50 and free shipping over $49. So definitely better even with the Sleeve City discount.

I got to it a bit late, but I just placed an order for these 3

The barcode appears to be for the green vinyl

I can't remember if I have this. I know that I have Volume 1 on vinyl and my Discogs says that I don't, but... worth making sure. Back in the day, I wound up with both on CD from a BMG scam, I think. I wore them out.

since @NathanRicaud asked about pressings of Unknow pleasures earlier...

it seems to be this version

reviews seem to be mixed but there are better and worse copies, willing to give this a shot at 12,30 €

since @NathanRicaud asked about pressings of Unknow pleasures earlier...

it seems to be this version

reviews seem to be mixed but there are better and worse copies, willing to give this a shot at 12,30 €
That is a very nice deal! I’d definitely go for it! Still not sure if I want to get the 2019 pressing of Unknown Pleasures or not 🤷‍♂️😂

I think I’m gonna wait and see what people say about the 2020 pressing of Closer when it comes out! If the reviews are great, I’m gonna get that pressing + the 2019 Red variant pressing of Unknown Pleasures! 💯

Prices aren’t cheap in AUS for the 2019 Unknown Pleasures pressing but it’s a cool variant so why not 🤷‍♂️😊

Just so you know, you can link the red card to a debit card and not have a target CC. its just a rewards card.
Oh thanks! I’ll look into it. When I looked earlier on quick glance looked like I needed to sign up for their CC.

You'll be a big fan of this since I know ya mentioned being a big fan of loopholes in sales like this haha.

Essentially, yes to what you said. If you only want the Fillmore box set and don't see any other albums around $77 to make the deal worth it. Add two other items that are as close to that price as possible and go all the way through checkout and pay for all 3. It will ring up as each item being 33.3% off if they are all the same exact price. Immediately cancel the other two items you did not want, and you will be only charged for the one item you want with a 33.3% discount. I ended up doing this a few times. There were 2 items I wanted at $125 and I also added the Police box set at $125. Ordered all 3, cancelled the Police box set and ended up paying $90 each for the other two after tax.
Sorry if this is a silly question but how are you canceling? I get to the Confirm Order part, but i didn't click that. Do you email to cancel after or is there a way after you confirm to cancel those items.

Sorry if this is a silly question but how are you canceling? I get to the Confirm Order part, but i didn't click that. Do you email to cancel after or is there a way after you confirm to cancel those items.

I'd been wondering about this also. I think it would have to be through the email you receive from Target confirming your completed order. This email will inform you that if you need to make any changes to your order, you must act quickly. When I looked at my emails, hours after their corresponding orders had been placed, each item had a separate note, and in my case the notes indicated the items already had been processed. Prior to processing, I expect 'cancel' will be an option.

Back