Online Vinyl Deals

Volume 1 on CD was a box set that sells for $100+ now easily. Volume 2 is confirmed as a 10CD box set.

You all really can be convincing... haha! Ordered the Neil Young. Shipping was more than the box set! ;)

It's funny that I had put it in my cart earlier, then decided to pass on it. Target wasn't having any of that! Sent this email:

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 1.23.46 PM.png

If that Neil Young Archives Vol II ends up being the following, I'm gonna throw on the loin cloth, lather up in olive oil and dance around the bon fire for a few hours... :ROFLMAO:🔥

If that weren’t enough, it seems that the long-awaited box set Neil Young Archives, Volume 2 will finally arrive on August 21 should all go to plan.
Neil has revealed it will be a 10-CD set covering the prolific period from 1972-1982 and will include Odeon Budokan, a live album and concert film from the Zuma tour’s stops in London and Japan...

If that Neil Young Archives Vol II ends up being the following, I'm gonna throw on the loin cloth, lather up in olive oil and dance around the bon fire for a few hours... :ROFLMAO:🔥

If that weren’t enough, it seems that the long-awaited box set Neil Young Archives, Volume 2 will finally arrive on August 21 should all go to plan.
Neil has revealed it will be a 10-CD set covering the prolific period from 1972-1982 and will include Odeon Budokan, a live album and concert film from the Zuma tour’s stops in London and Japan...
I'll be interested to see what arrives either way ha. Hopefully they don't just cancel a ton of the orders.

I ended up placing a few separate orders. Excited to start receiving things. Ended up with:

*2, 50 packs of MoFi Inners @ $15 each
*Monk's Dream MoFi One Step + Blood on the Tracks MoFi One Step - @ $90 each
*Neil Young - Harvest- Archive Series @ $25
*Neil Young Archive vol 2 CD box @ $10 shipped
*Big Little Lies season 2 soundtrack - $25 shipped

Not too shabby at all. I had a ton more things in my cart but really held back haha.

I ended up placing a few separate orders. Excited to start receiving things. Ended up with:

*2, 50 packs of MoFi Inners @ $15 each
*Monk's Dream MoFi One Step + Blood on the Tracks MoFi One Step - @ $90 each
*Neil Young - Harvest- Archive Series @ $25
*Neil Young Archive vol 2 CD box @ $10 shipped
*Big Little Lies season 2 soundtrack - $25 shipped

Not too shabby at all. I had a ton more things in my cart but really held back haha.
Mofi inners is a good idea! I ended up ordering :
Pearl Jam-Gigaton
Dixie Chicks-Gaslighter (target exclusive preorder)
Super Furry Animals-Guerilla

Mofi inners is a good idea! I ended up ordering :
Pearl Jam-Gigaton
Dixie Chicks-Gaslighter (target exclusive preorder)
Super Furry Animals-Guerilla
I had just ordered a 50 pack from Sleeve City but ended up keeping that and I always need new ones so an extra 100 should hopefully last me for a looong time...

For $10 shipped...even if it's just 1 CD for some reason still worth it. I've been on a big Neil Young kick lately and he put out so many great albums from 72-82...

Free shipping with the red card. I haven't had a chance to go through this 2 for 1 deal, so I just decided to order 3 of these for $8.36 total, after tax

Free shipping with the red card. I haven't had a chance to go through this 2 for 1 deal, so I just decided to order 3 of these for $8.36 total, after tax

I got free shipping, and 5% discount with the red card. AND because the three albums I ordered all had different availability dates, it gave me an additional $1 "consolidation discount" to ship them all in the same package.

Back