Online Vinyl Deals

Looks like another boxed Nick Drake bargain. Not snoozing on this one.

Nick Drake box arrived today. Nice package with fold-out poster, facsimile of handwritten lyrics, card stock photo of the original 1/4” master tape, and what I assume is a careful duplication of the original gatefold jacket. Also provides download codes for multiple formats. Record is flat and quiet and sounds good. I’m going to say this was worth $10. 😃

I'm guessing Meet me at the jazz corner vol 2 BN80! It's in the deals above for european dodax.
LOL! Cool, yeah that makes sense, I didn’t scroll up and my mind kinda blocks out most of the dodax deals listed here since they don’t usually result in purchases on my end.

Not sure if this is a 'deal' or not--I suppose it might depend on exactly which version of it I receive. But with all the copies of this record I've had over the years, I never have had one as quiet as I would like, and since Amazon is basically a risk-free option, I'm going for it.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (Remastered)

I purchased Yazz Ahmed, Christian Scott, Ghost-Note and Mark de Clive-Lowe records. 100€ for 4 2xLP shipped to France, fair prices. I wish the Centennial Trilogy was still available. As I said in the AotM thread, both Mark de Clive-Lowe Heritage 1&2 are there too.
Hey bud, which Ghost-Note did you buy?

For EU record addicts, a few deals to be made on Dodax.de:

Erlend Apneseth Trio with Frode Haltli - Salika, Molika at 12,97€ (on Norwegian jazz label Hubro)
Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers ‎– Meet You At The Jazz Corner Of The World (Volume 2) at 8,99€ (BN80 serie)
Fela Kuti ‎– Vinyl Box Set 4 at 90,98€ (7 records, limited to 3000 copies worldwide)
John Coltrane & Don Cherry ‎– The Avant-Garde at 11,81€ (MOV reissue)
Also Amazon.de lists Art Blakey's Meet You At The Jazz Corner Of The World (Volume 2) for 9€ at the moment...
I was buying some makeup stuff for my wife when seeing this offer, and of course had to grab it.

Also Amazon.de lists Art Blakey's Meet You At The Jazz Corner Of The World (Volume 2) for 9€ at the moment...
I was buying some makeup stuff for my wife when seeing this offer, and of course had to grab it.

Hope you didn't forget the makeup

Thanks - I'm all over these like a rash, but didn't get anything this time. There's plenty of purchases I would have made in the shop but postage is too steep a lot of the time.

Can't they hold your orders and ship all together once a month?

Back