Online Vinyl Deals

My local store, Darkside Records, is having a 60% off all past RSD titles this weekend and free shipping. Some great deals to be had including the last Emmylou box for only $40. Plus it’s a great store with great staff you’d be supporting.

My local store, Darkside Records, is having a 60% off all past RSD titles this weekend and free shipping. Some great deals to be had including the last Emmylou box for only $40. Plus it’s a great store with great staff you’d be supporting.

was definitely going to make a purchase, but i guess word spreads quick as most is out of stock now!

Thanks for this!
Grabbed one thing but everything else I wanted was out of stock. A bummer for me but good for them!

Never ordered from here, anyone had any issues? Eyeing that pink +44...

I have a few times and never had any problems but I know some people absolutely hate them and have had issues with really long wait times and bad experiences with there customer service. I'd say if you're cool with possibly waiting awhile you should be good. I recall seeing most people getting really upset about never receiving updates or anything on "backordered" items as that usually means they simply don't have it so i'd stay away from those with them.

I do remember some people talking about there social media being much more responsive then through the support email if there is an issue.

Ordered another from uDiscover. Bloodletting for $10 shipped.

A friend placed a $75 order tonight (Sunday) and had it cancelled/refunded.

Lots of great prices on Deep Discount if you can find titles you're looking for or would be game to try. This link is to $9.99 and under vinyl and can be filtered in all sorts of way. Free shipping over $25 (which could take you at least 3 records to reach!). I ordered 4 albums earlier for $28, including tax.

Lots of great prices on Deep Discount if you can find titles you're looking for or would be game to try. This link is to $9.99 and under vinyl and can be filtered in all sorts of way. Free shipping over $25 (which could take you at least 3 records to reach!). I ordered 4 albums earlier for $28, including tax.

Any suggestions here? I'm looking through the sale section and have found a couple of things I might be interested in but they are few and far between.

Back