Online Vinyl Deals

Time to use the Groupon and livingsocial coupons I set aside 😉

Thank you, @AnthonyI!
In an attempt to minimize cost beyond the groupon, I preordered Lullabies to Paralyze by QotSA. It's $36.98 at amoeba, leaving only $1.43 to pay after taking 15% off with NOV15 then using the $30 groupon. Same applies to Songs for the Deaf.

I'll start blaming @uvwxVinyl about dodax. I already spent a good amount of money on their different web shops and I spent more today when I created want lists. So I blame you, @uvwxVinyl.

Vanilla Sky OST was 51,05€ this morning and is 41,15€ now on dodax.nl (42,02€ on dodax.es). Still a bit expensive but it includes shipping costs to every part of Europe so it turns out being the best price you can find for this record in Europe.

View attachment 21772

@BazookaTooth wanted credit for the method of checking prices across the different dodax sites so....blame him! :p

The “Loving the Alien“ Bowie box continues to drop. $85 now? I bought it at $110 and thought I was getting a deal.

Still looking for a deal on “Who Can I Be Now” if anyone sees it.
This is tempting since I only have Let's Dance from this box........how are the pressings?

This is tempting since I only have Let's Dance from this box........how are the pressings?
Aside from the issue in the first box set with Heroes, I’ve liked all of them. There are people who don’t care for the new mastering, but there always are. Content-wise it’s probably the weakest box in the sets so far, so there’s a reason it’s dropping in price. But, if you’re a Bowie fan it’s worthwhile.

Aside from the issue in the first box set with Heroes, I’ve liked all of them. There are people who don’t care for the new mastering, but there always are. Content-wise it’s probably the weakest box in the sets so far, so there’s a reason it’s dropping in price. But, if you’re a Bowie fan it’s worthwhile.
BDay's next week, I've alerted the homestead :)

The “Loving the Alien“ Bowie box continues to drop. $85 now? I bought it at $110 and thought I was getting a deal.

Still looking for a deal on “Who Can I Be Now” if anyone sees it.
Not my favorite Bowie period, though I do LOVE the song Loving the Alien, plus most of Let’s Dance. I’ve never heard Never Let Me Down in either incarnation. But for $83, minus my $10 gift card, totally a steal. Copped.

Not my favorite Bowie period, though I do LOVE the song Loving the Alien, plus most of Let’s Dance. I’ve never heard Never Let Me Down in either incarnation. But for $83, minus my $10 gift card, totally a steal. Copped.

Loving the Alien is the only good part of that album... and Never Let Me Down is decent honestly, doesn't get enough love. It's in a weird spot between his 90s experiments and his earlier dance music and doesn't sound like either... actually more like his 2000s output actually.

Loving the Alien is the only good part of that album... and Never Let Me Down is decent honestly, doesn't get enough love. It's in a weird spot between his 90s experiments and his earlier dance music and doesn't sound like either... actually more like his 2000s output actually.
Blue Jean is good too, but yeah, that’s it. Looking forward to getting it!

I think this is where your completionist kicks in when it's an artist or band you really like as @Corycm mentioned. If your a "FAN" you take the good with the bad, but you do take ;)

We'll see if someone takes the hint for the BDay, if not, maybe it'll go down a little more for me by then, lol

Today's price: $81.85

Last edited:
I think this is where your completionist kicks in when it's an artist or band you really like as @Corycm mentioned. If your a "FAN" you take the good with the bad, but you do take ;)

We'll see if someone takes the hint for the BDay, if not, maybe it'll go down a little more for me by then, lol

Today's price: $81.85
It just crept back up to $82.57 :unsure:

Back