Online Vinyl Deals

Amazon has a buy 3 for the price of 2 promo. This takes you to the main page, but you can filter on vinyl.

Several of the older Tone Poet releases in there and the Fania All Stars remaster.
Grabbed the following cd’s....Kate Bush - Before the Dawn (live), Pet Shop Boys - Behaviour (2 disc version), and The Cure - Mixed Up (3 disc version). Super pumped about the Kate Bush cd, cannot wait to listen.

Impressions of pepper down to 20€, which is the lowest I've seen it.

Also on amazon.de if that makes it easier for international shipping

This is one of my favorite releases from this year. It's just so damn good.

back to 29 at jpc :cautious:

Target has buy 2 get 1 free again on a bunch of vinyl right now for anybody interested! A lot of The Blue Note Tone Poets are up there and there is a pretty decent selection of other stuff.

Just wanted to add to this, for anyone who likes to take advantage of Barnes & Noble's 50% off Criterion sales. Target has quite a few Criterions priced at $22.99 And a part of the B2G1 sale.

Songs of Kemet - your queen is a reptile has finally dropped in price at amazon.co.uk

I've been waiting for this very patiently and snatched it quickly!
still shows at 17.19 GBP
1573037734921.png

Songs of Kemet - your queen is a reptile has finally dropped in price at amazon.co.uk

I've been waiting for this very patiently and snatched it quickly!
still shows at 17.19 GBP
View attachment 21674

Let me know how your pressing sounds! There were rumors that the represses from this year turned out much better.

Studio1 seems to have free worldwide shipping through tomorrow. the shop wont load for me right now though

🇯🇲

edit: not much there and no deals i guess..

Last edited:
I'll start blaming @uvwxVinyl about dodax. I already spent a good amount of money on their different web shops and I spent more today when I created want lists. So I blame you, @uvwxVinyl.

Vanilla Sky OST was 51,05€ this morning and is 41,15€ now on dodax.nl (42,02€ on dodax.es). Still a bit expensive but it includes shipping costs to every part of Europe so it turns out being the best price you can find for this record in Europe.

1573139991891.png

Back