Nom nom nom - Food Thread

name that soup

5PjpQGh.jpg

TukAx5E.jpg

aBWZYXF.jpg

MDdDkX1.jpg

I know of some places in Boston and Maine that have Oyster Happy Hour, usually on a Wednesday night where oysters are $1 a piece.

Wish there was a place in Salem that did that too.
This is the way I eat my oysters. Chat up the shucker if I can and tip them well and oops here's some oysters that had "cracked shells" while shucking

pizza day!

1) white pizza with ricotta, roasted broccolini and scallions, garnished with scallion greens, basil and mint

YaZZBoL.jpg

2) bbq sauce, grilled pineapple, pickled jalapeños, chorizo, feta, cilantro garnish

D8LjaUs.jpg

3) zhoug sauce, shawarma beef and red onion, garnished with fresh tomato and mint-cucumber yogurt drizzle

rPkJAtw.jpg

oh man, those look great. that broccolini one looks like it would go well with some lao gan ma

I love that you guys celebrate Seward Day.
Hey, we all like a good deal! So crazy that this whole freaking state was bought for 7.2 million ($132 million when adjusted).

For reference, meme computer coins praising the wonderful Shiba Inu are worth about $5 billion, or about 38 Alaska’s. 🤷‍♂️ 😛

Hey, we all like a good deal! So crazy that this whole freaking state was bought for 7.2 million ($132 million when adjusted).

For reference, meme computer coins praising the wonderful Shiba Inu are worth about $5 billion, or about 38 Alaska’s. 🤷‍♂️ 😛
It's just funny that in my 36 years on this planet I never considered how obvious it was that that would be an Alaskan holiday.

Back