No Buy Vinyl Support Thread

My stimulus just came through.

HELP

Honestly, everyone should be hunkering down with that money. I think that we're going to see things get worse before it gets better. If, after a few months, you all still have your stimulus check, spend away.

That's definitely the nervous nellie in me talking. But the news has not been uplifting and hopeful lately.

Definitely moving outgoing boxes as new come in. Keeping purchases to ones I really want.
Not re-joining VMP or any monthly services.

Might be revisiting this thread for the upcoming month. Aside from Bandcamp fee waive Friday and 19th of the month (even better if artists send proceeds to BLM-related causes/charities), not a lot I'm seeing as desired purchases for July. I do have some records scheduled to arrive in a few weeks (remaining Target cheapies, and imported Bandcamp purchases).

Looking to allocate funding towards equipment upgrades.

Y'all stronger than I. Might need some support with all of these Pre-Orders!
Save your money! 💰💰💰

Just note all your pre-orders down, and then I’m sure you will start to get excited thinking about them! Focus on the pre-orders you have made, and keep spinning and spend less time on here and on Reddit! Enjoy the summer weather too and love life! 💯

Well, it's 105 and windy out damn it! :)
Ohhhhhh that is hot! 😅
Quite rich coming from the man who was willing to spend his retirement on records.
True, I did splurge on records due to taking money out of my retirement fund but that’s good for me! Looking forward to taking out the rest and to use it towards travelling at the end of this year! 🔥✈🏔

I can’t stop buying vinyl, they’re so fun to play and to get lost in! Ohhhh I love being on my laptop in bed and playing jazz too! 🎹🎷

It’s the first day of the second half of the year! So from today, I’m going to dramatically cut my spending on vinyl. I’m going spend less time on here, Reddit and will delete the UO app! Only thing I’ll be buying which will cost a lot of money will be the Herbie Hancock Anthology Boxset! 💯

I’m looking forward to spending less on vinyl, and more on dining out and travelling 😋🍽🌮🏝

Back