New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

No joke, the Instagram chat group between me and a couple of other vinyl folks has been called "The White Glove Crew" for about 3 years. Mainly due to various stories involving significant others discovering each of us wearing white gloves during some vinyl related system adjustment, and the understandable visceral scorn that was immediately heaped upon us by these significant others.

No joke, the Instagram chat group between me and a couple of other vinyl folks has been called "The White Glove Crew" for about 3 years. Mainly due to various stories involving significant others discovering each of us wearing white gloves during some vinyl related system adjustment, and the understandable visceral scorn that was immediately heaped upon us by these significant others.

Or you can just wash your hands 🤷🏼‍♂️

Did the company get back to you on this? Curious what their response will be, and if they will offer to send a replacement free of charge
They did— supposed to receive instructions tomorrow about return/replacement when their office opens back up on Monday.

Seems just like a bit of bad luck on my end, but everything appears like it will get set right, company has been communicative thus far.

I’ll keep everyone updated, appreciate all the feedback / info from the board thus far.

Back