Neverending Covid-19 Coronavirus

Watch the video. I'm at a complete loss of words.

This is the anger after an unanimous vote to mandate mask wearing in palm beach county.

god I wanna fine all of them for being selfish dipshits in public.

these privileged troll people have always been around, unfortunately- "Some opponents argued the decision to use a seatbelt should be personal rather than legal. A letter to the Appleton Post Crescent in 1964 stated, "As long as the life risked is his own, I believe the individual should decide whether or not the use of safety belts is wise."" only thing is that now they find their voices amplified online and feel righteous parading their repugnant selves on TV and town halls.

I keep feeling like people don’t understand at all that wearing the masks protects people from the mask wearer not the wearer from the other people. I really hope this is stupidity and ignorance as opposed to outright disregard for the welfare of others.

I just know that those being loudest and telling the elderly and the vulnerable to "just stay home and let the rest of us live our lives," are willfully ignorant to the fact that a large portion of that population, and those that live in close proximity to them, cannot afford to stay home and work in industries that don't allow it.

that population also often has the least access to quality health care in the US, and younger people might not even be aware of the ways in which they are compromised.

and these thundercnts can't even put something over their face for the time they are in public so that they can get back to their regularly scheduled programming?

So my local store had decided to close for retirement.

I'm sure it has to do with Covid-19.

No official date yet - but they are having a decent sale now. I may try to get over there. I really don't get out much. Working in a hospital just makes me feel that I could be passing it all over.

The other record store in town is one of the worst I've ever been to. Shocking that he hasn't gone under. More trips to Portland or Eugene will be in my future.

Damnit, AZ! Can we at least try to not be horrible? Is that too much to ask? We really are the FL of the west and just ugh.

So. We just need to stop testing. Then no one will have it.

That's what the man in charge is telling all his sheep, anyway.

These assholes that think this is all about the number and not the knowing who is sick and who they had contact with. To get them and all the contacts isolated.

They don't need to not be in charge of anything. That Governor of Florida is about as bad as it gets.

TL;DR - we opened to fast.

So. We just need to stop testing. Then no one will have it.

That's what the man in charge is telling all his sheep, anyway.

These assholes that think this is all about the number and not the knowing who is sick and who they had contact with. To get them and all the contacts isolated.

They don't need to not be in charge of anything. That Governor of Florida is about as bad as it gets.

TL;DR - we opened to fast.
For decades, public heath has used contact tracing to help slow the spread of diseases like HIV. But hey, let's go a different direction, not test anyone and play russian roulette with this thing. It's the American way.

For decades, public heath has used contact tracing to help slow the spread of diseases like HIV. But hey, let's go a different direction, not test anyone and play russian roulette with this thing. It's the American way.
DAMN that's depressingly accurate.

So my local store had decided to close for retirement.

I'm sure it has to do with Covid-19.

No official date yet - but they are having a decent sale now. I may try to get over there. I really don't get out much. Working in a hospital just makes me feel that I could be passing it all over.

The other record store in town is one of the worst I've ever been to. Shocking that he hasn't gone under. More trips to Portland or Eugene will be in my future.
What store is that? Haven't been to a Salem store in years, but just curious.

Back