Neil Young

On a related note, great news for fans of Ragged Glory. It will be up next, getting the 3xLP treatment with 4 bonus tracks.

"Ragged Glory is circling around in a new edition ‘Smell the Horse’, with four added tracks from those sessions up on the hill at Broken Arrow Ranch back in 1990. We are presenting this in all analog for the first time, remastered from original analog 2 tracks under the loving care of John Hanlon. John has wanted to do this for years and now it's here, coming in triple vinyl and remastered for CD and Hi Res from the original analog mixes. This will most definitely be the greatest version of this record ever made.”

Last edited:
On a related note, great news for fans of Ragged Glory. It will be up next, getting the 3xLP treatment with 4 bonus tracks.

"We are presenting this in all analog for the first time, remastered from original analog 2 tracks under the loving care of John Hanlon. John has wanted to do this for years and now it's here, coming in triple vinyl and remastered for CD and Hi Res from the original analog mixes. This will most definitely be the greatest version of this record ever made.

Interstate, Boxcar, Don't Spook the Horse, and Born To Run are some great bonus tracks!

"We are presenting this in all analog for the first time, remastered from original analog 2 tracks under the loving care of John Hanlon. John has wanted to do this for years and now it's here, coming in triple vinyl and remastered for CD and Hi Res from the original analog mixes. This will most definitely be the greatest version of this record ever made.

WHERE IS THE PREORDER BUTTON??? 😳😳😳

Are you able to stream the Rust Bucket video if you subscribe to NYA, or is it only available on DVD?
Yes, it is currently available to stream from the Hearse Theatre on Screen 3. And it works with the monthly $2 subscription. I've probably watched it 3-4 times this week!

Last edited:
SOLD

OK, so recently I came across a ridiculously cheap sealed copy of Le Noise so I have my old copy to offer up to someone in this thread first before I post over to the buy, sell trade section.

It's in a generic sleeve that I pasted a promo poster over and the record itself is in VG shape. I'm offering it up for what I paid with shipping which was $35. (sorry for sideways photo)

IMAG3636.jpg

Last edited:
Back