Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

I've never played fantasy hockey before. I love hockey and love fantasy football so I'd be open to it though. Is it the kind of league where you pretty much have to set your lineup daily? I've played fantasy baseball and it was like that, change your lineup every day based on who was playing and I just didn't have the time to devote to that.
Yes that's exactly it. You play against different teams each and every week during the season and you either change your lineup daily or weekly depending on your preference. It's a whole lot of fun!

I've never played fantasy hockey before. I love hockey and love fantasy football so I'd be open to it though. Is it the kind of league where you pretty much have to set your lineup daily? I've played fantasy baseball and it was like that, change your lineup every day based on who was playing and I just didn't have the time to devote to that.

There's a thing you can select to auto start players each game. This works well unless there is a last second scratch before the puck drops or if you have your entire team playing in a given day. Then you have to make the tough choices and pick whom to start

Yes that's exactly it. You play against different teams each and every week during the season and you either change your lineup daily or weekly depending on your preference. It's a whole lot of fun!

There's a thing you can select to auto start players each game. This works well unless there is a last second scratch before the puck drops or if you have your entire team playing in a given day. Then you have to make the tough choices and pick whom to start

Thanks for the info! When would the draft be? I'm hesitant because I don't know if I'll have the time to devote to it, but I think I'd be open to it if there's no one else more interested in filling it. Is there a buy-in?

Thanks for the info! When would the draft be? I'm hesitant because I don't know if I'll have the time to devote to it, but I think I'd be open to it if there's no one else more interested in filling it. Is there a buy-in?
No buy-ins...it's all in good fun and maybe bragging rights 😜

We were aiming for Sunday afternoon for the draft but nothing is set in stone yet 😕

Looks like the Comish @BjorgenFjorgen has some editing to do as the league settings need to be changed starting with disabling the keeper league 🤔 As well, let's add blocks to the stat categories and modify the roster positions to include an extra Bench and bring the total to 16 positions like most leagues 😉

Back