Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

I think I have to use a new email this year. Somehow I signed up for the NG fantasy league on Yahoo with a different email then I used for hockey last year. I think i dunno maybe im just slow

One rule I'd like to see changed is the free agency, at least for the first month. It should go through waivers for a bit at first, to give a chance to those with late draft pick orders.

Otherwise, those that get up early get the best free agents - and that's really important for the first 3-4 weeks as we're discovering new players and realizing certain vets we picked are no good.

@RowBearToe interested in joining the best fantasy hockey 🏒 league in the world 🌎? We could use extra teams 😀
I've never played fantasy hockey before. I love hockey and love fantasy football so I'd be open to it though. Is it the kind of league where you pretty much have to set your lineup daily? I've played fantasy baseball and it was like that, change your lineup every day based on who was playing and I just didn't have the time to devote to that.

Back