Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

All I was thinking last night was: "Wow! My team is doing awesome tonight!...oh...it's over..." :(
I thinkI would've had almost 20 pts.

I’m going to guess around the 21st-28th. Doesn’t the league have to wait for the Canadian division to wrap up?

I'm not sure if those last 3 Calgary-Vancouver games will still get played if they're meaningless. Has that been clarified? At this point the magic number for Winnipeg & Montreal is 3 vs. Calgary and 5 vs. Vancouver. This could be sorted out before the weekend.

I'm not sure if those last 3 Calgary-Vancouver games will still get played if they're meaningless. Has that been clarified? At this point the magic number for Winnipeg & Montreal is 3 vs. Calgary and 5 vs. Vancouver. This could be sorted out before the weekend.
I’m ok with that. I have a feeling Vancouver might too.

I think the league has a strong preference that Vancouver play all their remaining games. I'm sure their broadcast partners do, too. But LeBrun has also said it's not impossible they start the playoffs in the US before the North is done the regular season.

I think the league has a strong preference that Vancouver play all their remaining games. I'm sure their broadcast partners do, too. But LeBrun has also said it's not impossible they start the playoffs in the US before the North is done the regular season.

If they're both eliminated, you could pretty much start all the playoffs before Calgary-Vancouver complete their regular season.

The break would be good for the Habs though - they're going at a clip of 3 games every 5 days since March.

Back