Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

So how does this work? Is every category valued the same or is a goal 2 pts and an assist 1 for instance? Also, do you try to get the most points to win, or is it whoever wins the most categories head to head?

Can I get a link sent to me? I can't find last year's info.
I'm cool with leaving the categories as is.

My main suggestion was making free agency go through waivers, at least for a month or so. This way, whoever picks last can get first dibs at the overlooked gems that crop up after a week or two. In the spirit of keeping it fair for those that have less time, this also doesn't reward getting up early to snipe those players.

EDIT: but make waivers short, like 24 hrs?... give enough time for people to see and take a player but don't make it too painful when we need to make quick roster changes because of injuries.
I think I can do this -- will take a look.
It's getting late, let's just keep the categories as is to make it easier on @BjorgenFjorgen.

If you want to add roster spots, it's ok with me. It's ok the same too.

If you want to keep FA the same or it's too hard to change, no biggie either.

I'll figure it out whatever way.

3pm draft on Sunday is fine with me too (it was supposed to be 2pm IIRC?).
It is set for 2!
Looks like we have our 12 teams! @BjorgenFjorgen remove @BazookaTooth and add my son Tristan has the 12th player and we are all set 🚨
A pending invite is still out for @epyon415. @BazookaTooth, which team was yours again? Don't want to remove the wrong team.

When epyon joins, that will be 12 again, and we'd need another in order to include Hollywood's son, if the rest of the players are cool with it.

I thought having PPP and PPG was a bit strange as it gave powerplay goals too much meaning.
Goals are inherently more valuable than assists so I've always found it was a good way to reward that, but I can swap PPG for blocked shots if enough people want. Certainly not my preference but we'll go with the majority.

It is set for 2!

A pending invite is still out for @epyon415. @BazookaTooth, which team was yours again? Don't want to remove the wrong team.

When epyon joins, that will be 12 again, and we'd need another in order to include Hollywood's son, if the rest of the players are cool with it.

Goonsday or something

It is set for 2!

I keep getting this....

There was a problem​

• You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

I've tried both accounts that I have.
I might start over with a whole new Yahoo account.

I keep getting this....

There was a problem​

• You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

I've tried both accounts that I have.
I might start over with a whole new Yahoo account.
haha, ok, never mind. That's what I did last year and I found it.
Too many accounts over the years....plus I'm old and tired.

I'm using this league as an opportunity to follow the NHL a little more closely. I haven't been paying any attention for years. So if I draft someone that is retired or something don't be surprised.

U said a similar thing about the Premiere League, but now you are dominating everyone by a good amount! I CALL BS GOOD SIR

I stopped playing all fantasy stuff a few years ago after doing it for ... well... decades really for football and baseball, but i'll give this a try this year with you all. Although, I have no idea what I'm doing and will almost certainly finish last.
This was before he started dominating the NG Soccer league....
I'm using this league as an opportunity to follow the NHL a little more closely. I haven't been paying any attention for years. So if I draft someone that is retired or something don't be surprised.

.....you've all been warned watchout for the wildcard! :ROFLMAO:

Back