Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 6 - December 2019 /// The Gloaming - 3 [2019]

What is best tipple to have with a pizza?

• Beer

• Red Wine

• White Wine

• Other (Discuss Below)

• Pop

• Fizzy Pop

• Water

Results are only viewable after voting.
This was cracking me up the other day, if you turn on CC it is hilarious, but no closer to what they're actually saying. Although now I'm second guessing myself, did I get there from this forum/thread? Has everyone already seen this? Do I have amnesia?

These guys sound like the guide I had in my castle. More or less.

If a Cork man heard you say he sounded like a Kerry man you’d be in trouble @Skalap, deep deep trouble...

I used to work with a Christian Brother from Kerry. He told me that Saint Patrick visited every county in Ireland with the exception of Kerry, because when he was in the Cork somebody stole his donkey. This clarifies where their rivalry started

VFGUlSI.jpg

and here was me hoping to get you spinning like a Helicopter with a Banquet of them.

I want you to reveal the AOTM, it wouldn't be fair if it was me!

Have you heard of Natashia Kelly? Home

Belgo-Irish singer Natashia Kelly goes beyond the boundaries of style and country to find new forms of expression. Her music is entrenched in traditions which often go back centuries, with one eye on the future, eagerly searching for unexplored territory. She also embraces her personal roots through the Irish tradition of ‘sean-nòs singing’, which originates in a deep human emotional experience. With her trio, she goes in search of a zigzag movement between silence and rhythmic trance, with a capella, improvisation and a common poetic thread.

I want you to reveal the AOTM, it wouldn't be fair if it was me!

Have you heard of Natashia Kelly? Home

Belgo-Irish singer Natashia Kelly goes beyond the boundaries of style and country to find new forms of expression. Her music is entrenched in traditions which often go back centuries, with one eye on the future, eagerly searching for unexplored territory. She also embraces her personal roots through the Irish tradition of ‘sean-nòs singing’, which originates in a deep human emotional experience. With her trio, she goes in search of a zigzag movement between silence and rhythmic trance, with a capella, improvisation and a common poetic thread.

no! But now I have to! Listening to FKA Twiggs on the tram right now but I’ll add that to the list for later!

My plan right now is to bring the announcement forward a week to next Friday and spend next week bombarding you all with the best of the clues I had worked on for the rest of the period. Now really is too early in the month!

no! But now I have to! Listening to FKA Twiggs on the tram right now but I’ll add that to the list for later!

My plan right now is to bring the announcement forward a week to next Friday and spend next week bombarding you all with the best of the clues I had worked on for the rest of the period. Now really is too early in the month!

Sounds good! Both Natashia Kelly's voice and your plans.

Back