Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 6 - December 2019 /// The Gloaming - 3 [2019]

What is best tipple to have with a pizza?

• Beer

• Red Wine

• White Wine

• Other (Discuss Below)

• Pop

• Fizzy Pop

• Water

Results are only viewable after voting.

IM DYINNNNG

I guess I need to re-read all the missed pages

but for now I'll say The Gloaming - 3 (unless I missed a guess and in that case I'm sorry)

I blame poking smot mmmkay

even tho i really like my earlier guess:

Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh & Thomas Bartlett - S/T Been enjoying this alot!!!!

IM DYINNNNG

I guess I need to re-read all the missed pages

but for now I'll say The Gloaming - 3 (unless I missed a guess and in that case I'm sorry)

I blame poking smot mmmkay

haha it was more of a challenge to see if you could figure out today’s clue 😂

that is literally the only one that hasn’t been guessed, mainly because everyone knows which band it is and have given up guessing haha!

The same photographers did all the Gloaming covers, as well as the one with the newest clue. I don’t know who the model is in the phono clue. Richard Gilligan is the model for Gloaming 2.
The title of the clue artwork is First of May and the artists names are Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison.

The title of the clue artwork is First of May and the artists names are Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison.

yeah the ParkeHarrison’s are photographic artists and that is indeed the name of the piece of art I put up for you. They did all 3 of the covers for The Gloaming’s studio albums

Last edited:
you figured out which one of their albums it was from the clue today? Because properly sleuthed it gives the answer. @panino’s interpretation was very wrong...
Like @Skalap i’ve been playing the AOTM at dinner, since it arrived just earlier from amazon.
Truly good chilled out experience.
Silent Alarm for all!

Back