Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 5 - November 2019 /// Ruen Brothers "All My Shades of Blue" (2018)

Today's the last day to drop in and drop your question before I send them away! Thanks to all who have submitted one!

Just sent the questions for the AMA and will update here and over the AMA thread when I receive the message back.

Thanks to everyone that followed through with this, to all who loved the album and even if you didn't like it, thanks for taking the time to listen.

Hope you had fun(short as it was, thanks a lot @Jonathan Y !) and see you soon for the AOTM #6 curated by @Joe Mac !

Just sent the question for the AMA and will update here and over the AMA thread when I receive the message back.

Thanks to everyone that followed through with this, to all who loved the album and even if you didn't like it, thanks for taking the time to listen.

Hope you had fun(short as it was, thanks a lot @Jonathan Y !) and see you soon for the AOTM #6 curated by @Joe Mac !

thanks for the pick, I look forward to digging into it next week (I’m away for the weekend). I’ll be in touch with you towards the end of next week to get the next party started!

New music from the Ruen Brothers!

Also, just got word about the responses for the AMA and we will be getting an update soon(ish)!

Thanks again to all for listening, even if you didn't like it. Cheers!

Excellent
I’ve spun this album a lot and look forward to reading replies when they are up.
N&G my fave Vinyl club of 2019!

Alrighty giving this a dedicated listen after numerous Spotify listens and the initial listen.

besides their influence as listed above, where are the Everly Brothers comparisons coming from? Is it just the jangly, big folk rock sound or is there something else, cause this doesn’t scream the Everlys to me except for tiny moment every few songs. Or is it possible that I missed out on a whole period of the Everlys somewhere along the way?

Back