Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 5 - November 2019 /// Ruen Brothers "All My Shades of Blue" (2018)

I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR AOTM!!! You’re so interesting and funny and I love your top 10 lists on the Albums of The Year page! It always cracks me up when I see your list! 😂

And also, I’m just so intrigued with how you didn’t place Robyn’s Body Talk in your top 10 list for 2010! That was a total mindfuck for me 😂

And i love that your favourite album of 2007 was Britney Spears’ Blackout!!!! (PS - Urban Outfitters just released an exclusive of that album on vinyl today. YES!!! First ever vinyl release!).

Blackout is Britney's best album, but my favorite one is Femme Fatale.
Also, I was surprised by how lame the colors of the Blackout vinyl are. Grey and black? Where did they saw that in the album? It should've been orange and red and black. Grey? They thought they were pressing My Prerogative or what?

Blackout is Britney's best album, but my favorite one is Femme Fatale.
Also, I was surprised by how lame the colors of the Blackout vinyl are. Grey and black? Where did they saw that in the album? It should've been orange and red and black. Grey? They thought they were pressing My Prerogative or what?
Yeah, I am not too familiar with Femme Fatale. I know a few songs from there and I like them, but it’s not my sound. It doesn’t have that urban, sexy sound that Blackout has.

I actually really like the Blackout vinyl mock-up! There’s something about it! It just suits the sexy darkness, BDSM, robotic vibe of the album!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR AOTM!!! You’re so interesting and funny and I love your top 10 lists on the Albums of The Year page! It always cracks me up when I see your list! 😂

And also, I’m just so intrigued with how you didn’t place Robyn’s Body Talk in your top 10 list for 2010! That was a total mindfuck for me 😂

And i love that your favourite album of 2007 was Britney Spears’ Blackout!!!! (PS - Urban Outfitters just released an exclusive of that album on vinyl today. YES!!! First ever vinyl release!).
Congratulations Nathan. Big release for you

The thread for the AMA is up! Send in your questions during this week!

i'd love to be able to say "i've been listening to this nonstop to see if i will buy it and finally made a decision"

but that would be wrong.... its still just OK, i still need to pay for last months record, and i kinda dunno if its really something id want on vinyl

It's all good Dukey, you don't need to spend money on something you aren't sure you'll enjoy. If you ever change your mind I think you'll be able to grab it later. I'm just glad that everyone gave it a chance. :geek:

Back