Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

Lorca wrote a book after staying for a while in New York called Poeta en Nueva York.

Also found this interesting read on the Poet's House NY blog:

I think I might FOMO buy from Disco100, won't regret it either way. If you buy direct from their site, it is a little cheaper for some reason than through third party amazon.es. Maybe I'll grab another as well since it is flat €7 shipping.

Lorca wrote a book after staying for a while in New York called Poeta en Nueva York.

Also found this interesting read on the Poet's House NY blog:

I think I might FOMO buy from Disco100, won't regret it either way. If you buy direct from their site, it is a little cheaper for some reason than through third party amazon.es. Maybe I'll grab another as well since it is flat €7 shipping.

But having found this as well, I think this is Leyenda Del Tiempo as well, now.

There is also a couple of tracks related to the sea : "Mi nina se fue a la mar", "Bahia de Cadiz"...

Flamenco and spanish music from the 70s always makes me think of Balada Triste de Trompeta, a movie from Alex de la Iglesia that is both weird, scary, sad and awesome. With the title refering to a song by Raphael, a famous spanish singer, and the movie also including a spanish version of Francis Cabrel "Je l'aime à mourir", one of the best song of the french repertoire, n'est-ce pas @Skalap ?

Flamenco and spanish music from the 70s always makes me think of Balada Triste de Trompeta, a movie from Alex de la Iglesia that is both weird, scary, sad and awesome. With the title refering to a song by Raphael, a famous spanish singer, and the movie also including a spanish version of Francis Cabrel "Je l'aime à mourir", one of the best song of the french repertoire, n'est-ce pas @Skalap ?

Absolutely right even if I prefer the Shakira's version "Yo l'aime à morrir".

One of the bins I always gravitate towards at the record store is the International bin. I snag French and Greek artists up like they are going out of style. This thread has me itching to go to those international bins in a record store right now to snatch up all of these other artists I've been overlooking.

This movie looks insane. And visually stunning. I HATE scary movies. Would I like this or is it too scary?

This movie looks insane. And visually stunning. I HATE scary movies. Would I like this or is it too scary?

Depends on what you put behind "scary". There might be a few "jump scare", but it's not a Blumhouse movie where the goal is to scare people. It's a crazy weird ride with killer clowns, but they are very human sad killer clowns.

how much would shipping cost on amazon.es (mostly because its gonna cost like 40 bucks for the LP alone)

EDIT: its about 10 euros.. that plus the 26 euros it costs now it would be about 40 bucks altogether

Last edited:
Back