Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

how much would shipping cost on amazon.es (mostly because its gonna cost like 40 bucks for the LP alone)

EDIT: its about 10 euros.. that plus the 26 euros it costs now it would be about 40 bucks altogether
If anyone has any experience with amazon.es vs other Spanish music retail, it would be good to hear.

I went with Disco100, which was cheaper than what @duke86fan quoted. It was I think €19+€7. I got two albums shipped for about $50.

I also found it on disc-order.com but it seemed like they were listing it as available within 5 days from their supplier instead of currently in stock, but that's what almost everything on their site was listed as.

Totem Vertigo also has it listed, but for more expensive, as ready to ship in 24hrs, which I think means in stock because it is the shortest time span on the site that I saw.

Edit: of course, it's probably not that album and I'm crazy 🤪

If anyone has any experience with amazon.es vs other Spanish music retail, it would be good to hear.

I went with Disco100, which was cheaper than what @duke86fan quoted. It was I think €19+€7. I got two albums shipped for about $50.

I also found it on disc-order.com but it seemed like they were listing it as available within 5 days from their supplier instead of currently in stock, but that's what almost everything on their site was listed as.

Totem Vertigo also has it listed, but for more expensive, as ready to ship in 24hrs, which I think means in stock because it is the shortest time span on the site that I saw.

Edit: of course, it's probably not that album and I'm crazy 🤪
I couldn't find La Leyenda del Tiempo on vinyl anymore on Disco100...

Pinned down? No. There were questions about Khemmis vs High on Fire up through the day before official announcement.

This album as an option was first brought up by @dhodo on September 7. Whether they want to assert that was a guess at that time is up to them and the threadrunners. I overlooked it at the time as a guess because it seemed like an anti-guess, like a “it might be this but I doubt it.” Plus that was a Saturday and I was college football watchin and birthday celebratin.

Also, I feel like threadrunner is a cool word, evoking a feeling of a person that does magic wearing sunglasses in an urban fantasy.

Pinned down? No. There were questions about Khemmis vs High on Fire up through the day before official announcement.

This album as an option was first brought up by @dhodo on September 7. Whether they want to assert that was a guess at that time is up to them and the threadrunners. I overlooked it at the time as a guess because it seemed like an anti-guess, like a “it might be this but I doubt it.” Plus that was a Saturday and I was college football watchin and birthday celebratin.

Also, I feel like threadrunner is a cool word, evoking a feeling of a person that does magic wearing sunglasses in an urban fantasy.
I'm not worried about credit or anything, most of my posts were my rambling about reasons for and against picks trying to figure it out as opposed to clear straightforward guesses.

Mostly I'm glad that this thread brought that album/artist to my attention as Flamenco is certainly a blind spot for me musically.

Last edited:
Back