Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

What about this? Still not very available. Good for water clue.

R-3852453-1417027722-8966.jpeg.jpg

I'm really sorry for being a broken record, but do you have a source to buy for less than $50 in the US?

Well, the best I can do is ~30 euros shipped to my house from Amazon Spain. So, not really, but kinda.

I'm about 3/4 the way through this album, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it even if it's not the AOTM. It's incredible.

Well, the best I can do is ~30 euros shipped to my house from Amazon Spain. So, not really, but kinda.

I'm about 3/4 the way through this album, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it even if it's not the AOTM. It's incredible.
Yeah, I really dug that one too. Don't know why I never checked Amazon Spain.
That one's even cheaper on Amazon Spain, but I don't see any Lorca-written tracks.
Oh, good point.

Looks like all the other earlier Camaron titles on Amazon.es were written by Paco De Lucia's father Antonio Sanchez. Calle Real also has a Lorca track but is 1983. I think all the other Paco De Lucia vinyl on there is instrumental only.

Same. Never been so nervous about an Amazon listing rising in price/going out of stock.

Edit: oh, looks like it is backordered too.

Well, would you look at that. It was 17.99 euros not too long ago - would have worked out to about $17 minus VAT and with conversion.

Also, it's a pretty long way from Spain to Mexico City - I bet that mailer got pretty beat up along the way... :D

Thank you for @ing me! I stopped getting notifications for this thread for some reason. I'll update when I'm on my puter, it's hard on a phone.
Can you also add this clue when you have the time to?

Ok, here's your clue:

The artist was born very close to the ocean, a fact that is reflected on this person's music.

Back