Needles & Grooves AotM///Vol. 32 February 2022/// The Faint - Wet From Birth

This Thread ist a lot of work for me. I really like a lot of the artists in your nearly rotm list that I know. I still have to check out all the rest.
Going in to the faint record blind so I am waiting for the vinyl to arrive before I can comment on that

This Thread ist a lot of work for me. I really like a lot of the artists in your nearly rotm list that I know. I still have to check out all the rest.
Going in to the faint record blind so I am waiting for the vinyl to arrive before I can comment on that
I appreciate you listening along with me! I did make a playlist with the songs-of-the-day if that makes your life easier!

I figured I only got one shot on this, and one month of your attention… Might as well go big! Also figured it would give a little bit of perspective as a whole for The Faint album as well.

Can’t wait for you to get yours and listen!

I appreciate you listening along with me! I did make a playlist with the songs-of-the-day if that makes your life easier!

I figured I only got one shot on this, and one month of your attention… Might as well go big! Also figured it would give a little bit of perspective as a whole for The Faint album as well.

Can’t wait for you to get yours and listen!
I admit I had the same plan with my rotm but than did not manage to get the text for the not for me assembled fast enough

Fully agreed! I really, really love their earlier lower-fi pop stuff as well (Cherry Peel, Gay Parade) - but this one is peak oM for me!
Speaking of Cherry Peel, I got an email the other day from a guy from Bar/None letting me know they've had an order with the pressing plant for months and should have them back in stock soon. Cherry Peel has been difficult to find for awhile, so that's good news!

Day 31 (the last and final) of ALBUMS THAT DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT, BUT YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO have been posted above.

Hey! If you've made it this far, you have:

1) Followed my trail of clue-bread crumbs to the promise land.
2) Discovered that our AotM is The Faint's "Wet From Birth". Announcement post HERE.
3) Watched me post 1 album a day of AotM contenders to check out. Spotify playlist HERE.
4) (Hopefully) purchased or listened to the AotM by now! Don't forget to use the N&G coupon code!

As this is the last day of the "announcement phase", I hope to direct your attention and efforts into discussing the album as well as submitting your Q&A for Todd Fink (The Faint's singer) HERE.

Thanks for playing - now - let's rock out!

Back