Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

PIF ALERT! PIF ALERT! PIF ALERT!

For the next 24 hours, anyone who has participated in this thread but has not had a chance to snag this, I'll be sending this wonderful record (since I got 2 courtesy of @Colonel_Angus and @Teeeee) to somebody. Both have given their blessing to PIF this along to a very fortunate N&G'er.

Get your name in before tomorrow at 4PM and your spot in line will be random number generated to figure out who I'm shipping to. RUN!
Raising hand very high. I tried to get this twice from the amazon thing, and Isbell kept knocking at my door.

PIF ALERT! PIF ALERT! PIF ALERT!

For the next 24 hours, anyone who has participated in this thread but has not had a chance to snag this, I'll be sending this wonderful record (since I got 2 courtesy of @Colonel_Angus and @Teeeee) to somebody. Both have given their blessing to PIF this along to a very fortunate N&G'er.

Get your name in before tomorrow at 4PM and your spot in line will be random number generated to figure out who I'm shipping to. RUN!
May I throw my name in? I almost bought this months ago and it was gone when I went back to the store this weekend. I bet one of you got it!

I'm so happy another person is gonna get a Nicole album. Just a few more hours until @Goatfish chooses a winner. Get your names in the hat!

And, just in case your name is not the chosen one, here's her store:

I know it is more than Amazon, but I have yet to see someone order from her store and NOT get a print or something extra in the package. Amazon doesn't even give you the correct album! And her store has been shipping them out quite fast. Not 2 day fast, but within a week or so.

I'm so happy another person is gonna get a Nicole album. Just a few more hours until @Goatfish chooses a winner. Get your names in the hat!

And, just in case your name is not the chosen one, here's her store:

I know it is more than Amazon, but I have yet to see someone order from her store and NOT get a print or something extra in the package. Amazon doesn't even give you the correct album! And her store has been shipping them out quite fast. Not 2 day fast, but within a week or so.
Shipping to the UK is the same price as the album itself 😫

and if you don't care about the art print and would prefer to save a few bucks, it was roughly $23 shipped from her bandcamp (for US, at least.) I would have probably preferred the art bundle myself, but am also lazy and stopped looking after exactly one search.

@D Jilla , I don't know what you're doing, but you have the magic touch. No need to PM me since I already have your info from the last record you won from me :LOL: (assuming your address hasn't changed in the last couple months).

Congrats buddy!

urk3r4x.gif

@D Jilla , I don't know what you're doing, but you have the magic touch. No need to PM me since I already have your info from the last record you won from me :LOL: (assuming your address hasn't changed in the last couple months).

Congrats buddy!

urk3r4x.gif

Whoa, awesome! I'm typically not lucky at all. Thanks a ton for doing this and thanks again to @Teeeee for picking the album!

Back