Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 24 - June 2021 // Calliope Musicals - Color/Sweat

giphy.gif

update guess things @gaporter
clue things
+ direct elimination clue courtesy of @nolalady and my juice lady: it is not Beats Antique. just for fun, here is the video they made the year I worked with them (and the source of the gif)

1. 5ish
2. glitter bomb
3. outer space, but I don't think the same outer space as GWAR. maybe they are neighbors though?
4. a bit niche
5. I changed it to Slayer cause Eric can't be wrong
6. I'm still tryna figure that out

happiest of birthdays, you goofy curmudgeon. celebrate @Joe Mac by having a tipple and listening to this!
I don't love love genres although I understand their usefulness, glitter bomb is a description of their feel and style.

this group blends genres to me. I can eliminate some genres: they do not rap. they do sounds and samples, but not an electronic genre.

+ host.png
that person is a Bob but his last name is not Barker.
+Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 10.26.00 PM.png

So I ended up googling this damned show indie keeps yapping on about. Supposedly during the last show the celebrities appearing on it started ripping the set to pieces during the show and pushing over the hosts podium at intervals.

I think that is the perfect metaphor for this thread!

update guess things @gaporter
clue things
+ direct elimination clue courtesy of @nolalady and my juice lady: it is not Beats Antique. just for fun, here is the video they made the year I worked with them (and the source of the gif)

+ View attachment 99342

+View attachment 99343

I thought a whole buncha those solo artists would deserve some strikethrough love?

SPARKLE SATAN! AHAHahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

It's funny because it's so fitting.

I think bfly single handedly kept you from infecting all of San Ant. The CDC announcement was probably the hugest weight off of her shoulders.

Also, I imagine Tyr running around San Ant just doing jazz hands and throwing glitter. And then running off shouting SPARKLE SATAN STRIKES AGAIN!

Back