Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 24 - June 2021 // Calliope Musicals - Color/Sweat

bfly

howdy

giphy.gif

my name came outta the internet hat, lucky y'all!
lemme just get this outta the way - I have no idea what I'm doing, I never have any idea what I'm saying, and good luck to all of you (but mostly me). ni modo.

I'm starting this thread one day early as a placeholder so that my talented assistant @trash prez may brew a fresh pot of regret for volunteering, and the rest of you can help me pick my album start guessing or whatever. I won't be providing clues until after the weekend, so use this time to check out the official May N&G AOTM and tell me what you think that album smells like.

besos!

the N&G June 2021 album of the month is Calliope Musicals - Color/Sweat and you can find some info in this post.

if you are outside of the US, shipping is only $5 for now, so show them and yourselves some love and buy from the band.

Last edited:
GUESSES

Last edited:
howdy

giphy.gif

my name came outta the internet hat, lucky y'all!
lemme just get this outta the way - I have no idea what I'm doing, I never have any idea what I'm saying, and good luck to all of you (but mostly me.) ni modo.

I'm starting this thread one day early as a placeholder so that my talented assistant @trash prez may brew a fresh pot of regret for volunteering, and the rest of you can help me pick my album start guessing or whatever. I won't be providing clues until after the weekend, so use this time to check out the official May N&G AOTM and tell me what you think that album smells like.

besos!
ITS MONDAYYYY can we have a hint pls

Back