Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 23 - May 2021 // Harmony Woods - Make Yourself at Home

Ok, the AOTM is "Harmony Woods - Make Yourself at Home"

Unofficial clues:

Clue #1: Swing is the name of the first track on the album

Clue #2: Halt is the name of the last song on the record.

Clue #3: Burden is the 7th song on the record

Clue #4: Misled is the 8th song on the record

Clue #5: That's Okay is the 5th song on the record

Clue #6: Keep Going is the 6th song on the record

Clue #7: The band name is harmony woods (and Wilson Phillips is known for their vocal harmonies)
6/7

Credit to @MadLucas for figuring out that the bleeding actor in the scene was Emo Philips, implying an emo album....also an intentional misdirect on my part for the fake Wilson Phillip album reveal.
That clue was way too easy...didn't he figure it out like 5 minutes after it was posted? It's obvious just from the preview cap...

Also, how did I forget about this thread ? Sorry bun...just bought the red cassette blind to make up for it.

...when's the Wilson Phillips listening party we were promised and are all clamouring for because I haven't been tagged about anything!!!@@

Also, how did I forget about this thread ? Sorry bun...just bought the red cassette blind to make up for it.

...when's the Wilson Phillips listening party we were promised and are all clamouring for because I haven't been tagged about anything!!!
Damn, son...going future retro and getting the cassette...kudos.

The Wilson Phillips thing is still TBA, but also still a thing I plan on happening this month. Stay tuned!

Damn, son...going future retro and getting the cassette...kudos.

The Wilson Phillips thing is still TBA, but also still a thing I plan on happening this month. Stay tuned!
Yeah, I found this beautiful piece of machinery in my old stuff last year, but haven't used it nearly enough...although I think I have under 20 tapes and that's including the whole Björk discography.s-l1600.jpg

was super curious what the heck happened when we received several orders for this record within minutes of each other tonight! This thread is AMAZING! Thank you so much. Definitely check out Harmony Woods’ new album, GRACEFUL RAGE, which was just released last month, too. ❤️
Admit it, it was the weird cassette purchase at 2:30 a.m. Eastern time that pushed you over the edge and brought you here!:ROFLMAO::cool:🧐

was super curious what the heck happened when we received several orders for this record within minutes of each other tonight! This thread is AMAZING! Thank you so much. Definitely check out Harmony Woods’ new album, GRACEFUL RAGE, which was just released last month, too. ❤️
Make Yourself at Home was huge for me over the past year or two and counting (pandemic time...I don't even know anymore), and I was happy to select it when my turn came up to choose an album of the month for this forum. I selected this album a week or two before GRACEFUL RAGE was released, and decided to stick with it because I still feel its an awesome
album, and will serve as a great springboard to the new album for new listeners. Thanks for joining our forum, and being an awesome independent record label :)

Back